my web page is not displaying is the server down

Status
Not open for further replies.

papichulo_carioco

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you hired your account co.cc? Has x10Hosting pointed the DNS to? If the answer is yes to both questions, the DNS may not have propagated yet. Note that usually tardadr up to 48 hours to propagate. Greetings ;)

ketan.dhallu

Reaction score
i have used the website from 2-3 days the dns has propogated

i think the server is down

ketan.dhallu

Reaction score
i have a website containing shoutbox and it is of joomla is it illegal to have a chatbox if yes i will remove it as soon as my account will be visible plz reply

papichulo_carioco

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No, it is illegal to have installed joomla and neither is to have installed the shoutbox.
Try removing the htaccess after making a backup. Greetings

papichulo_carioco

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You can install any CMS, provided it is not a script nulled or cracked. But if you use wordpress or joomla, you must be careful with the plugins you install, as it can consume much bandwidth and causing a suspension for excessive consumption of resources. Greetings

ketan.dhallu

Reaction score
i did read all the toi

there is no where written cms not supported

i think iam safe to use joomla

even my content is somthing like to exchange computer thoughts

so iam safe am i?
Edit:
no way my bandwidth didnt even cross 10mb still i will keep an eye on it and remove any plugins which use high bandwidth

is it ok now plz reply iam in very tense after reading this PLZ

Last edited:

papichulo_carioco

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That it is their choice. Any free and open CMS is authorized to implement plugins careful not to make excessive consumption of resources ;)

Last edited:

Elesarr

Reaction score
fyi

Stoli was not working earlier then it started working now the DNS is not propagating again. I am aware of the Server News post just wanted to update the status of Stoli if ya'll are still working on it.

Thank you for the great support you provide us.

Just to let anyone who reads this know I have had this free hosting account for a long time and only recently has the DNS propagation issues appeared (the past 2 days to be specific for a time frame).

Thanks again!

On a side note just want to say how happy I am with my paid co.cc account - your service is great and so is the uptime - x10 rocks free hosting and paid hosting:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.