Review my blog

sudipta5

Reaction score
Hello this is my personal blog. I was wondering if you guys could check it and tell me how can I put it under creative commons license and add something new to the site to make it look better I am using a custom wordpress theme for my personal blog
http://whatifoundouttoday.x10hosting.com/

also can i buy a domain and use it instead of the web address now...this way i wont have to pay for hosting plans and webspace only the domain cost....

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello this is my personal blog. I was wondering if you guys could check it and tell me how can I put it under creative commons license and add something new to the site to make it look better I am using a custom wordpress theme for my personal blog
http://whatifoundouttoday.x10hosting.com/

The site looks good. Add images too

also can i buy a domain and use it instead of the web address now...this way i wont have to pay for hosting plans and webspace only the domain cost....

Yes, You can buy a domain and use it with current account.

Once purchase the domain, Change the name servers to

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Allow upto 24 to 48 hours for the name servers propagation.

Park the domain in your cpanel or Change the primary domain in your account panel.

Good luck.

sudipta5

Reaction score
Than you very much for the reviews. I was wondering if I should add Web 2.0 badgs at the botom of the page would that look good......and if I should add any more widgets and stuff like that so that it could be better interactive....

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Very good site.... good template and every thing

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Now that looks NICE :D

I love the theme and the colours, this is one of the best looking website I have seen for a very long time :D

One thing I would say though, don't put so much text on one page. Either put a 100 character limit on each post and a "View more" link, or limit the page to less posts. That's the only bad thing about the whole thing, and it isn't even a bad thing :)

~Callum

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Seen the theme before... so I'm assuming you didn't make it.. But It looks good nonetheless.

:)

terrydy

Reaction score
Theme on the blog is 100% excellente, perfecto. It is great, attractive and visually appealing. The content is rich, leaving readers hungry for more.