Can't delete e-mail accounts after domain change

Status
Not open for further replies.

cenobite321

Reaction score
Recently I changed my domain name for the third time and I tried to delete in CPanel the e-mail accounts that have the older domain names: cenobite321.pcriot.com and cenobyte321.pcriot.com but after I go to the e-mail section and clicking on "Delete" the following message appears: "Sorry, you do not have access to the domain cenobite321.pcriot.com" and "Sorry, you do not have access to the domain cenobite321.pcriot.com" depending on the e-mail account I try to delete.

Could you please inform me on how to delete these e-mail accounts?

Thank you.

-Cenobite321

Hosting Type -Ad-Free

Account ID -MFA0867007955

Username -byte321

Domain -clubdoom.pcriot.com

Server -Lotus.x10

Creation Date -2:30pm sun, feb 24 2008

Package -adfree-adfree-doubleall2

Advertisement -Not Required

Disk Space -4096M allotted

Bandwidth -40000M allotted

PHP Version -5.2.8 Version 1 - Basic

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi cenobite321,

Please change your domain name back to what it used to be, then delete the email accounts. Afterward, change your domain name again to the new one that you want.

- Adam

cenobite321

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer but unfortunately after changing my domain back to cenobite321.pcriot.com I can't see the e-mail accounts that were there:

membership@cenobite.pcriot.com
zombie@cenobite321.pcriot.com

and therefore I can't delete them. Strangely CPanel still lists that I have 4 e-mail accounts, that must be those two and the ones of another domain (notice the y in cenobyte) that are still listed in the e-mail section:

membership@cenobyte321.pcriot.com
zombie@cenobyte321.pcriot.com

What I want is to delete all four of them.

Another thing I have tried is to "force" in the email section to show the accounts with the domain cenobite321.pcriot.com using the following url:

http://cenobite321.pcriot.com:2082/frontend/x3/mail/pops.html?domain=cenobite321.pcriot.com

but it throws the following error:

There are no email accounts configured for this domain(cenobite321.pcriot.com).

I hope you could help me out with this issue.

Thanks a lot.

cenobite321

Reaction score
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I would like to know if there is a solution for this.

Thanks.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, i am going to escalate this thread to the ticket system as this is a known issue, an admin should reply shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.