What is the memory of your Graphic Card.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Guy tell Here The memory of your graphic card. Also write its model, and brand.

I am using Nvidia Geforce 5500 FX

256 MB

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
256MB onboard, but my card can also use 768MB of system RAM if it has to, so 1GB all up.

wongers

Reaction score
ATI x1650 - 521mb.

it isnt half bad you know, it can run CoD MW2 and Crysis on minimum settings (I havent really tried to see if i can raise any settings - altho i imagine it would die a horrible death if i tried to lol)

looking to get a nice new shiney NVidia 295 card soon though :)

edyel190

Reaction score
Nvidia GeForece, 128 dedicated and 200mb shared = 228 mb, anyway i dont do anything with that memory.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
ATI x1650 - 521mb.

it isnt half bad you know, it can run CoD MW2 and Crysis on minimum settings (I havent really tried to see if i can raise any settings - altho i imagine it would die a horrible death if i tried to lol)

looking to get a nice new shiney NVidia 295 card soon though :)

it is 521MB or 512MB??

Last edited:

miguelkp

Reaction score
Mine has only 320. Pretty low for a gamer like me :sad:

I was thinking about buying a new video card. I heard that 9800 GT series are very cheap now, even the 1Gb version. :naughty:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
My PC has 3 GTX280s at it, each of which have 1GB of RAM on the card. If you count in all of the cards, I have 3GB of video memory plus if need be, whatever else the system wants to use out of my overall system RAM (never uses it).

miguelkp

Reaction score
My PC has 3 GTX280s at it, each of which have 1GB of RAM on the card. If you count in all of the cards, I have 3GB of video memory plus if need be, whatever else the system wants to use out of my overall system RAM (never uses it).

:eek4: Give me one of those! :bigok:

XD

Last edited:

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
I dont even know, but this thing sucks. Intel Acellerated thingy. I forgot what it was called

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
:eek4: Give me one of those! :bigok:

XD

When I'm ready to rebuild my system or trade in my hardware for faster cards I could sell you something :) The screen shot in my signature was taken on the same system.

I dont even know, but this thing sucks. Intel Acellerated thingy. I forgot what it was called

Intel 4/3 Series Express Chipset Family? Or should I go as low as the GMA 945 or older?

Last edited:

miguelkp

Reaction score
When I'm ready to rebuild my system or trade in my hardware for faster cards I could sell you something :)

Let's hope so! But I'm afraid it will be almost imposible. I'm Spanish, dude. What about delivery costs? Hehehehe.

Thanks anyway.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Let's hope so! But I'm afraid it will be almost imposible. I'm Spanish, dude. What about delivery costs? Hehehehe.

Thanks anyway.

I'd cover shipping unless you want it overnight'd ;)

miguelkp

Reaction score
I'd cover shipping unless you want it overnight'd ;)

Wow... No, I'm not use to need anything overnight XD

So maybe in future we should contact :D Depending on price and, mainly, my savings (XD) I could buy you one on those :)

[ENDING OFFTOPIC in 3... 2... 1...] XD

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I got an integrated AMD GPU. I don't even know it's name... I really should get myself a real graphic card... maybe this summer, after work.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I got an integrated AMD GPU. I don't even know it's name... I really should get myself a real graphic card... maybe this summer, after work.

ATi Radeon HD 3200?

krofunk

Reaction score
1024mb nVidia GeForce 9400, not a bad card but it runs a little hot when oc'd :happysad: (manufactured by MSI)

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Nvidia Gforce 5600mx 512mb ddr3 with access to half of my 6gb ram.(its a laptop:biggrin:)
My desktop needs to be updated in the grapics department