If the x10 can increase the monthly traffic is like

yjjzjw

Reaction score
If the x10 can increase the monthly traffic is like, I believe that many of my friends are more like x10, but also have a lot of the worries that the free flow depends on the space is not too much, I really would like to add that, for all of us will be good news. . .:dunno:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't really understand what you're saying. Can you be more clear?

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
If I understood clearly, you want us to increase bandwidth and exposure?
N.B. try to make simple sentences, this way we'll all understand.

changc

Reaction score
I think the bandwidth and space offered here is already incredibly generous. If you look around at other free hosts, none of them have features that even match up to this one.

earthinc

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah....I may not understand the 'static premium' offer, but when it comes to FREE hosting, x10 is the best

phazzedout

Reaction score
Hmm. Trying to understand what he is trying to say. I think he is trying to make a suggestion not demand for more bandwidth. I think...

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmm. Trying to understand what he is trying to say. I think he is trying to make a suggestion not demand for more bandwidth. I think...

He did not reply after his first post... I don`t know why you guys are posting in this thread.

There is no reason:dunno:

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
If your site gets popular and you earn from adsense sure you can pay for Paid, Nuff said,

TBH you don't need alot for free, if you like free go to paid, Its better and more stuff :D

walidno1

Reaction score
HEHEHE....................X10s the best..........tho I don't have enough knowledge to take full advantage of x10's offers :(