Ticket No EAI-696508 , no response :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambergarg22

Reaction score
my ticket no is EAI-696508. yesterday i got it made for a prob where my confirmation code was not working .The staff told me that my email has been activated manually by them n my account will be fully active within 12 hrs.It has been 12 hrs but i didnt recieved any confirmation of my account been active.

Kindly check this out.

thanks

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Post this all in your opened ticket.

Note:
Currently staff is working to upgrade the system and account panel. They may reply late because of that

so please wait...

Everything will work after the upgrade

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
my ticket no is EAI-696508. yesterday i got it made for a prob where my confirmation code was not working .The staff told me that my email has been activated manually by them n my account will be fully active within 12 hrs.It has been 12 hrs but i didnt recieved any confirmation of my account been active.

Kindly check this out.

thanks

Hi ambergarg22,

I did a follow-up of your ticket and it appears like your account has been successfully created under the cPanel username amber1. Now that the purpose of this ticket has been fulfilled and no further attention is needed regarding account activation, I am going to close this ticket to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new support ticket if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.