Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mud

fractalfeline

Reaction score
And of course you know, Mud spelled backwards is...???

So yesterday I'm informed that class is cancelled. I'm quite happy about it, yaaay.

So today I woke up, got dressed, got on the bus, went to school, got my coffee, walked to class, and upon arriving at a locked door with the lights quite obviously off, I just about immediately facepalmed.

There has got to be a cure for absent-mindedness. Anyone know of it?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
fractalfeline said:
There has got to be a cure for absent-mindedness. Anyone know of it?

Sure. I have a really good one.

First you ...

Sorry. Forgot it.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's common, when there is something boring in the class we can't concentrate. The only way is to either throw your teacher out of the class or change your subject to something interesting

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Haha I have done that before XD

There is an epidemic of absent mindedness. The only know cure is coffee.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No, Coffee isn't any cure for absentmindedness. He need good sleep after his class. He need to relax not to force himself to be awake by drinking coffee.

Edit: I'm sure, during his computer study subject he is attentive and when they informed him about holiday, Subjects like Maths or Chemistry was going on.

Last edited:

David

IRC: For Cool People!
Reaction score
Keep a planner thingy. I have a stylish leather one with a nice notepad in the back. I'd be lost without it. Though, given the new inserts are costly at times, I'm considering moving over to a calendar application.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Keep a planner thingy. I have a stylish leather one with a nice notepad in the back. I'd be lost without it. Though, given the new inserts are costly at times, I'm considering moving over to a calendar application.

But what if he forget to check his planner thingy at the start of the day, ha ha.......

I'm giving you some nice cure to increase your memory and brain power.
(i) Take 5 Almonds and soak them in the water for the whole night and at the morning take out the rind and chew it along with a Glass of Milk. This may help you try it.
or
(ii) Take one apple and take out its rind and left it open for 3 minutes, now you can see its surface is becoming red, that due to the formation of iron oxide (iron present in apple react with oxygen of the atmosphere), now take it. Take it regularly. On first week you will find that it is showing adverse effect and your memory (of brain) got formatted. But don't get afraid of it.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I use a Blackjack phone, fixed to tell me, where I'm supposed to be, when to get up, when to get dressed...drive to dun-kin donuts for coffee on Mondays and Thursday's while telling me to eat breakfast at a specific McDonalds on Fridays and Sundays. I have things set to tell me when to do my homework, when to work out, and when to go out, ...when to go on the comp and when to start exercising...

I have it tell me when to go for a jog, every 5AM on Monday's and 6AM on Saturdays...it tells me when to feed my dog(if I had one)...and when to call a couple friends ....my days are never same...if I can control when I do things....trust me, you should try to get yourself something like this....

My day hasn't been the same EVER...since I can remember, except for the (going to school/work part)...about the work part...I choose when to work as well...

I hate conforming to what others say, I set my own level of activity during the day. I eat, drink and sleep, whenever the program tells me to...of course I set it, to do some specific things...and well, trust me your life can become interesting and worthwhile, when you do something new everyday...every day is a mystery, but all we have is history...think of the future, live the way you wilt to live, and sing, as loud as you want to sing.

Stand up for yourself, don't beat yourself down, you are not dumb, you are just conformed to society and it's regulations to an extent you now have no clue what to do, when something is out of your usual little bubble. Don't take what I say personally, I set my own goals in life, achieve them when I choose and disregard others like disregarding and praising the air we breath.

You are not dumb, you don't need a new memory, you just need a new thought process, you need some new, more free and life encouraging externalities. You need to change the way you think, adapt to new things that come across and improve yourself socially, mentally and physically...I am all about being the alpha male it comes handy when your out in the clubs.

Take it from now you don't need a new memory, you need a thought process...set your own ANYTHING care less about what others say...you know what I'll help you for the "wonderful" guy I am...

Go to school one day, without doing your hair, taking a shower (of course don't smell), wear clothes that you are comfortable with, but not clothes you would ware on a date...if you know what I mean...then I want you to say hello, to every gorgeous chick you see in school/or hot guy you see in school. Stare into their eyes, say hello, and walk away...that is your goal...I dare you to go do this...you will feel refreshed, you will feel new, encouraged, and you will feel scared in the beginning.

You have to live your fear, so that you are later not afraid. Those are my wise words.
You gain courage to do something only after you have done something, it is impossible to have courage to do something you have not done before. Think about it...when you have courage...it is always after you did something.

You realize nothing bad can really happen, so that allows you to feel totally free, calm and in control of your own life. You can feel the blood rushing your body, and your brain, you can feel the pounding and hear the pounding of your heart.

When you reach that state, it's like a roller coaster, you gain all that excitement and tension and then at the peak, you just release it, in a flood of joy, energy and pleasure.

Harness what you know within yourself, and live the way you wilt, conform only to those you want, and do only as you would do to yourself. Do not worry, life is good, life is free...live long, and live under your own standards. Don't settle for less than what you want. You know what else...people only want what they can get. But they can only get it with some more effort. If you want a new life, or new brain, or anything new at all, you can get it, because you want it. But you also have to work to get what you want, after you know you can get it.

When I see people like yourself all over the world, doing the same thing everyday, I feel sorry for them. Most of them do not want pity, but I am still there, I watch and laugh, and at their misery. At the misery they themselves cause. You my friend, fractual life, and anyone else reading this, need not or ask what others can do to make your life better and more interesting, ask what you can make of your life with what you have. Then use what you have to get what you want, because you should now know, what a person wants, they can get.

READ THAT AGAIN, what you want, is something you can get. No matter what it is, because you want it, you will get it only, if you work for it, and towards it.

Do not be a person who follows society, and it's norms, be the one to create norms, be the one to spread what you know, as I spread what I know. Encourage others, because doing so, encourages you as well. Every good you create, or do, or act upon is good that not only you benefit from, but everyone else you come into contact with.

Sincerely with great gratitude, and thankfulness of being able to express what I know,
John Klyne,

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What a great speech it is.

then I want you to say hello, to every gorgeous chick you see in school/or hot guy you see in school. Stare into their eyes, say hello, and walk away...that is your goal...I dare you to go do this...you will feel refreshed, you will feel new, encouraged, and you will feel scared in the beginning.
Go to the next level and kiss those gorgeous chick but be careful to choose the right chick otherwise your chick and your cheek will turn red. Just kidding, don't try it.

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What a great speech it is.

Go to the next level and kiss those gorgeous chick but be careful to choose the right chick otherwise your chick will turn red. Just kidding, don't try it.

Yea I just hope people read everything I wrote, it is important to read everything I post, and not just parts of it...as they are all related...

The way a person replies to certain things, show a lot about their psychological state of mind..hehe...

But...abruptly kissing them will lead to a few things...if you get rejected, you make your selfesteem go down the drain, (though you can get right back up)...she may slap you across the face, or you might be looked up to...

Read the last one again....yea, walking up to random chicks kissing them (i would do it on the cheek so I don't get slapped), and walking away (unless they initiate a conversation)...is a very dominant action...you will get noticed a lot more in school, you will get talked about, and praised, subconsciously by the chick...every chick loves a guy who takes charge, gives them what they want, and leaves it at that...many would say I am wrong, but then, "female psychology" is the worlds greatest research project.

There is sooo much more good that comes from kissing random people, hugging random people and walking away, then there is consequences...trust me.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The way a person replies to certain things, show a lot about their psychological state of mind..hehe...

I've only said this cause he will love to hear something like that, at least every man loves to kiss beautiful chicks. I've not written it to comment on you. If you think so, then I must say sorry.
I'm extremely sorry.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've only said this cause he will love to hear something like that, at least every man loves to kiss beautiful chicks. I've not written it to comment on you. If you think so, then I must say sorry.
I'm extremely sorry.

Ow I meant no harm in that comment, and rather laughed when you replied before. I said that one line because it really does. If you think about it, I mean no harm in it, Hope what I said, clerifies that you did not in any way insult me, and I hope I did not in any way insult you.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
@ alexandgruntz
Indeed lmao I'd like to think I'm more chaotic but when it comes down to it, routine makes it so I don't have to remember things (as a corollary to not having to think about them). But when my routine breaks I end up with such funny stories. :)

@ descalzo
:D Have I mentioned that I love your sense of humor?

@ snshusat
Classes do get boring. Usually I look forward to holidays and time off but I think I've had a lot on my mind lately. Not enough sleep either.

@ Twinkie
I don't know where I'd be in life if it weren't for coffee. :) :) :)

@ David
That is the best idea I've heard so far. I actually used to use my Outlook Calendar when I attended class more often, check it every morning, program all my events (and lack thereof) and ding me when things are coming up, completely with where, when, etc. I forgot things a lot less then :) But nowadays I don't check my Outlook anymore (it's halfway inconvenient now). I know I'm going to need a cell phone beginning June or so, I might need to do some serious shopping to get a phone that I can have a calendar app with. Would be nifty :) :) :) Paper versions of planners don't work for me (just as snshusat mentioned, I forget to look at it if it isn't dinging at me).

@ John Klyne
To summate, I ought to get a life? :lol: Also I'd love to go up and kiss some chicks, but being as how I'm female, and not a lesbian, I think I'll pass. And btw, most women I know would be rather insulted by being kissed randomly by a guy. At the very least, they'd be highly confused. They might be amused. But usually the idea we get is "What kind of clown is this?" I suppose there are some women who like whimisical romantic guys and enjoy the rogue-like quality to it, but generally? Expect the woman to start carrying mace afterwards.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@ John Klyne
To summate, I ought to get a life? :lol: Also I'd love to go up and kiss some chicks, but being as how I'm female, and not a lesbian, I think I'll pass. And btw, most women I know would be rather insulted by being kissed randomly by a guy. At the very least, they'd be highly confused. They might be amused. But usually the idea we get is "What kind of clown is this?" I suppose there are some women who like whimisical romantic guys and enjoy the rogue-like quality to it, but generally? Expect the woman to start carrying mace afterwards.

I made a mention in my first post, regarding myself not being sure you were a female or male. When I said, chicks or he, just replace it by the opposite sex.

Yes they would be thinking what kind of clown is this, but there far more to what I say. Going right up, and doing it, will not be good. But Going right up, talking, getting them aroused, and hugging and kissing within 10 minutes of a first conversation is what I mean. It happens, I know people who do this, and well, it's not the act of merely kissing a chick and walking away that develops a person's mind but the acts it takes, to get a person in that state of mind, to do it. And to get to that state of mind, you need to get the female, through your words, "charms"...looks don't really matter, but they do matter a bit.

I did not say you needed to get a life, I only said you needed a new thinking pattern. A new "thing" to regulate the way you think...learning the art of seduction is a great way. Not sure how it works for lady seductress' but I am sure, there is something, some power, or confidence that is built up, in the mere act of, chatting a guy up/hugging/kissing within 10 minutes, and walking away as if it never happened. Don't say females or males can't do this, because I know people both females and males who do.

Would be rather insulted by being kissed by a random guy? To what I have learned, most woman, like a guy who can lift them out of their little happy bubble, and perfect little world. Most woman I have been with at least, like a man who takes charge, and goes after what he wants. Most woman I have been with, like the men who let them (the girls) in on some adventure, and possibly pleasure.

"A person's eyes, is the way to their soul." That is how I think of it, and it is quite frankly true...tell me then

if you were walking down the street, and a guy your age, looks within your eyes, as you look within yours what does it do? You adrenaline starts rushing, you feel and hear the pounding of your heart, you feel, "different," more confident, happier and might possibly feel some form of attraction with that person with that single glance.

Learning to PU (pick-up) is a great way for a person to develop new thinking patterns, and learn how both sexes act, and react towards certain things. That is what I was saying you needed, you just needed a new thinking pattern. You factuallife, needed a new thinking pattern.

Some spark.

If you spend 10-20 minutes with your desirable sex, talking about the good feelings, and looking within their eyes, and getting touchy feel-y within the first glance. They are yours. There is more to saying such things, and how you say it, but that is not what I am trying to tell you.

Would a chick carry mace, the next time I saw them...after I did just walk up without saying a word, but looking into their eyes, kissing them and walking away?.... I seen people do it, and well the females reacted, shocked, and joyful...later on at least... : )

I have experimented, and no she did not carry mace, she did not rush away...I walked towards her up the stairs, she stood there, watching, me...in my eyes...

I ..."Hello there allow me to introduce myself my name is Klyne"(hugged her)
she..."so nice to meet you"
I..."It's been a long time sorry I've stayed away for so long, never meant to rush off like that."
she..."its not a problem"...
I...I didn't mean any harm, what I wanted to do is say hello, but excuse me hun, what is your name?"(I start holding both her hands then say this)
she...It's (then her name was here) ...what was yesterday about though? (she smiles...)
I..."That didn't have to end, we could start again? Then I went in for it again....

Well I couldn't stand there all day long.....said bye bye, i'll you see you again, she pulls out her number and I walk away...

That right there took literally less than 2 minutes.

Also I would like to point out, I'm a word for word artist. I say everything as I learn it. And well, what I said, I learned from a song, "Do you remember" by Jay Sean, feat. Lil Jon & Sean...you might be familiar.

It's not "What kind of clown is this" inside their mind, especially if they follow up with what I did, or something like that to an extent. It is how it's delivered, how it is delivered is more important than what is said. And what is said is more important than what the guy looks like.

Just walk around, say "hello" to every random cute or hot guy you see...when you can do that, without feeling...scared or anything else like that, you are set. You'll never make a mistake such as going to class when you weren't supposed to go to class, again...

fractalfeline

Reaction score
@ JohnKlyne
Oh, sorry, I misinterpreted it the first time. What you really mean is that I ought to conform to your way of doing things?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually that is what I mean to an extent.

You wrote as if you did not like the fact that you showed up to class, when there wasn't any class...if that is true, then conforming to anything but what you are currently conforming to, will lead to yourself not showing up in class for things you don't have class for.

But if you actually like the fact, of showing up to class even when there is no class...which I expect you don't...as no one would...then you are definitely one of the people, that will always conform to what society wants of you. If society as a whole said do this, you would do it...if it says, go to work everyday, after college you will do it. And then, because of societies beliefs, some of which are good and some of which are bad, you will never rise in rank, because society itself would not rise in rank.

I do not know about you, but being a mere pheasant, to all those kings and queens, (or politicians, or your job bosses) is not one of my ambitions, or something to look forward to.

I rather like, leading my own life, and doing only what is necessary, getting what I want within due time, because I work for it. You want to be a millionaire? Society will not lead you to become a millionaire.

Who in the world said, society wanted everyone to become millionaires?

So you must obvisouly disregard society at times regarding certain things to achieve only what people who disregard it acheive.

If your parents told you, "oh yea, go to school, get good grades, go to a good college, and become a doctor" thank your parents for your thought processes. But then, tell them it's their fault, you can't go and achieve more than that.

Some people want to become doctors, okay sure...but then some people are made to like, to become doctors...then there are the, in my opinion, wiser citizens of your "nice" society. Those wiser citizens who rebel against some nonsense, and work against it ,are the ones to achieve.

Last edited:

fractalfeline

Reaction score
Actually that is what I mean to an extent.

You wrote as if you did not like the fact that you showed up to class, when there wasn't any class...if that is true, then conforming to anything but what you are currently conforming to, will lead to yourself not showing up in class for things you don't have class for.

But if you actually like the fact, of showing up to class even when there is no class...which I expect you don't...as no one would...then you are definitely one of the people, that will always conform to what society wants of you. If society as a whole said do this, you would do it...if it says, go to work everyday, after college you will do it. And then, because of societies beliefs, some of which are good and some of which are bad, you will never rise in rank, because society itself would not rise in rank.

I do not know about you, but being a mere pheasant, to all those kings and queens, (or politicians, or your job bosses) is not one of my ambitions, or something to look forward to.

I rather like, leading my own life, and doing only what is necessary, getting what I want within due time, because I work for it. You want to be a millionaire? Society will not lead you to become a millionaire.

Who in the world said, society wanted everyone to become millionaires?

So you must obvisouly disregard society at times regarding certain things to achieve only what people who disregard it acheive.

If your parents told you, "oh yea, go to school, get good grades, go to a good college, and become a doctor" thank your parents for your thought processes. But then, tell them it's their fault, you can't go and achieve more than that.

Some people want to become doctors, okay sure...but then some people are made to like, to become doctors...then there are the, in my opinion, wiser citizens of your "nice" society. Those wiser citizens who rebel against some nonsense, and work against it ,are the ones to achieve.

You assume many things, Mr. Klyne. Any conclusions you make on false or fuzzy assumptions are likely to be false themselves.

Rather than assume things about me, you ought to just ask, silly person.