I think it's time to move elsewhere...

xdevhald

Reaction score
I appreciate the service as it's free, but I can't afford to keep having my site being suspended all the time when i am not even doing anything to it. I don't know if it's a server issue or what, but I'll be looking to get my services elsewhere as I was planning to get a paid hosting plan from x10hosting but doesn't look like I will because of this issue. :(

David

IRC: For Cool People!
Reaction score
Our paid hosting service is much more lenient and has 99.99% uptime, priority support (you get a special support area just for paid members and ticket responses are generally within a few hours to a few minutes!), less restrictions, low rates and more. I would be thrilled if you would give one of our paid packages a try and am sure you will enjoy it and find that it is exactly what you're looking for.

David Scherer
x10Hosting, LLC
Administrator

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I appreciate the service as it's free, but I can't afford to keep having my site being suspended all the time when i am not even doing anything to it. I don't know if it's a server issue or what, but I'll be looking to get my services elsewhere as I was planning to get a paid hosting plan from x10hosting but doesn't look like I will because of this issue. :(

I currently have a paid VPS plan with x10hosting and I must say, it's the best I've came across. I have nothing negative to say about the service. As David said, tickets are responded to very quickly, the longest response time I've experienced so far is 2 hours.

I highly recommend the paid services.