Status page suggestion

mc se7en

Reaction score
Three actually…

1) Link the x10 Twitter account to the Tumblr account. All new posts will be automatically tweeted with no extra effort on your part.

2) Don't update old posts just make a new post containing the new info. That way, it will show up as a new post on my Tumblr dashboard (as opposed to me having to go look every few hours for updates to old posts because the original post is still several pages back on my dashboard history) and it will also send out any updates over Twitter as per #1.

3) Bring back the chart with the red and green lights showing the status of the various services on each server, because it makes a lot easier reference to quickly see what exactly is down rather than saying "Well, they said there could be downtime, so maybe I'll go try my http and ftp and just see if they work or not…"

Alrighty, thanks for the great service and the new, subscribe-able status page guys! Keep up the good work! I've already switched a friend over to your service from my old one!

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I believe that your third suggestion is in the works, but I don't know for sure. And I would also like to see the two other get implemented as well.

changc

Reaction score
One more thing I'd like to see - integrate status alerts into the x10hosting user panel. Everyone has to go there, so why not?

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
With the old system, the statuses where posted on cPanel, but the cPanel needs to be updated to fit the new system.