Forum account linked to hosting account question

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedklown

Reaction score
I had to signup for a 2nd free hosting account because the first one would not work. Would not allow me to login to the cpanel, tried for several days. The new one works perfectly. I'm not sure if this forum account is tied to the first one or the new current one. I just want to make sure. I don't want the working one to get suspended for inactivty while the useless one gets my forum activity credit. Is there any way to find out? BTW, everything seems to be running smoothly now after all the move work you guys did.

I have to add, I no longer know the info to login to the first one. The one I want to keep is legacygaming.x10hosting.com
soulassassins.x10hosting.com was the first one, and no longer want. I just can't figure out how to get to it to delete it.

- I found the login info for the old site, but cannot find how to delete it. I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
This forum account is tied to soulassassins.x10hosting.com .. cPanel name ryuu

Do you know the other forum account name? If not, the cPanel name for the legacygaming.x10hosting.com account?

darkryuu

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I found the proper login for the forum account tied to my hosting. Yes, I'm slow LOL. I appreciate the help. Sorry for posting in the wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.