[In Progress] Account Suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

affiliate wow

Reaction score
Hi,

While I was sleeping our account seems to have been suspended/maintenence in progress.

Is this one in the same or what? I cant log into cpanel either. What good is this for a small business and any hope of upgrading to paid hosting?

http://www.affiliatewow.com

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What's good is that you won't get near as much of that in paid hosting.

affiliate wow

Reaction score
What's good is that you won't get near as much of that in paid hosting.

Rather switch over to 000webhost, I set up a site for a client and hosted it on there with no problems whatsoever, since the company site is only a few pages big as its just a homepage.

Like I said I cant even find out why our account is suspended/was while I was asleep. Last thing I knew was the memory load was extremely high and the site kept going offline for a few seconds a time.

lfd failed
red-status.gif

Server Load 5.17 (8 cpus)
green-status.gif

Memory Used 99.1 %
red-status.gif

and that a 20mb error log file that I found via ftp, I deleted.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
An account manager is going to have to look into this and unsuspend you. Right now, there's upgrades being done with the account panel (the place where you'd be able to look up the suspension reason and unsuspend yourself if it's possible). But it's offline right now because of the upgrades.

affiliate wow

Reaction score
Well it cant be too bad, our whole website only takes up 10mb or so. Its not like we're linking or hosting anything bad or media files or anything.

@website.com email is still working as well.

Monthly Bandwidth Transfer 0 / 10240 MB
Disk Space Usage 30.34 / 1024 MB (22mb freed up deleting error file, so 8mb)
SQL Databases 1 / 3
Subdomains 3 / 3
Ftp Accounts 2 / 3
Addon Domains 2 / 3
Email Accounts 0 / 5
Mailing Lists 0 / 5
Parked Domains 0 / 3

(left computer on all night/browser open so grabbed the data via back button)

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Account Panel and backend system is offline at the moment. So we can`t check why you are suspended.

If you can tell your cpanel username and your server than Account Manager can unsuspend your account.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

The reason says unknown, so I have to find the staff member placing the suspension as it is a manual suspension and get the reason before I can unsuspend.

paulb

Reaction score
Hi,

I appear to have the same problem Account suspended, but unable to access account or Cpanel to sort things out. I suspect I've been suspended for slipping over the 30/31 days without visiting the forums, but either way, i've not been able to resolve the situation. As there appears to be some sort of maintenance going on, i have no idea whether it's that thats preventing me accessing, or whether i've lost everything for good.

Any ideas??

affiliate wow

Reaction score
Ive already moved all files and folders to 000webhost.com, changed nameservers and mx records and everything but the subdomain is now functional.

Since this only took 3 hours including having 1 hour of an electricity outage due to scheduled maintenence here, we are currently not using x10hosting.com and everything is going fine. The only problem I had was with a php script so I linked that back to our old homepage using an iframe and everything is going fine as I say.

When the x10 server move has finished, i'll have to look up on this "unknown" suspension as it plagues my interest.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
@kat369 ; Please open a support thread of your own.So you get support from our senior staff

Status
Not open for further replies.