slow or no page display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
hello staff.
i came back to get into hosting my site on this great service. i actually likeded the new designs you guys did to the AMP. well today when i was installing joomla the server on chopin seems to be somehow for some reason sluggishly slow. sometimes the pages will appear but not correctly like for example the installer for joomla was not displaying correctly. and during half of my time using ftp it would be giving me the same atitude like not connecting or time out. when i use file manager though it seemed ok. could this be a reason because of the recent service alert regarding chopin or is it anything else ? fyi i am using my old url japan-world.x10hosting.com and my username is jwadmin

trossin

Reaction score
I've been getting lots of connection timed out errors and file transfer errors when trying to upload tiny 20KByte files. My web site and the X10 control panel are very very sluggish.

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
well the last time i registerd was yesterday and it was running ok but today im not sure y its acting up. half of the time the installer comes up like half white with stretched icons and stuff. the other time the cpanel display but then doesnt adjust correctly and ends up stretched or not correct. can someone move this to like level 2 support ?

jade852

Reaction score
hi,

My site has been on and off and probs with websites etc..for quite awhile too have been told to look at this link...

cPanel and apache upgrade on all servers. see http://status.x10hosting.com

hope this sheds some light as i think there is alot of work going on behind the scenes still that affects the free hosting

jade

Status
Not open for further replies.