Suggestion: Email Notifications Before/After Account Suspensions

ownzordage

Reaction score
I just thought it would be nice to be notified if your account is suspended, preferably a few days before.

dadum01

Reaction score
Yh, because it is soo annoying to find out your account is suspended. It just makes you website look bad.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Yh, because it is soo annoying to find out your account is suspended. It just makes you website look bad.

Right now the only one they send emails on is Inactivity; honestly that's also about the only one that -should- be getting warning emails sent.

Pretty much anything else goes to Zero Tolerance Policy suspensions, so why send an email saying "Oh you got suspended for Warez" when there's nothing that can be done?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Right now the only one they send emails on is Inactivity; honestly that's also about the only one that -should- be getting warning emails sent.

Pretty much anything else goes to Zero Tolerance Policy suspensions, so why send an email saying "Oh you got suspended for Warez" when there's nothing that can be done?

I also got an email before on getting suspended for high resource usage although the email doesn't specifically mention why I got suspended. It was just an "Oh no! Your account as been suspended" email. This is a notification email rather than a warning since this can't be sent in advance before suspension.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I also got an email before on getting suspended for high resource usage although the email doesn't specifically mention why I got suspended. It was just an "Oh no! Your account as been suspended" email. This is a notification email rather than a warning since this can't be sent in advance before suspension.

Ah yeah I forgot about that reason too; that's one that should get emails too cause it's one that's easily fixed.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
And regularly checking your account to see if you are suspended are not is a great way to keep you active. Not that you are doing anything against the TOS...

musicobsessed6

Reaction score
I'm so glad the inactivity ones are finally working when I signed up I signed up for those and never got them just remembered to check and my account was suspended for inactivity but today I got one! so happy :wink:

pmg3002

Reaction score
My webpage not opened. I view message:"Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to database". My account not susspensed, my database may be lost. My database before- server starka, now - server chopin.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
My webpage not opened. I view message:"Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to database". My account not susspensed, my database may be lost. My database before- server starka, now - server chopin.

Please post your request in Free Hosting, not here.

Try going to cPanel --> MySQL databases. Drop the user from the database and add it back giving all permissions. Also make sure your config file has localhost as the MySQL host.

Last edited: