MAG or Modern Warfare.

kamu002

Reaction score
I'm just wondering what people's thoughts are between these two games. I have talked with people who like one over the other and dislike on over the other. Just curious and I need something to keep my account active.

dibb3386

Reaction score
I enjoy both games, MAG has a different control feel, so if you are use to COD controls MAG may be difficult to grasp however same with all games a little practice and you get use to it. That and the idea of 256 players at 30frames per sec is a deffo +++

Clinton

Reaction score
I can't stand neither of them. MAG is plain as vanilla and MW is same ol' cut and paste action of each iteration of the game.

Clinton

Reaction score
@Clinton Whats you choice of FPS then? For both online and Offline.

I'm more of a Battlefield type of guy. For campaigns...it's hard to say. I like a bit of everything. I mean Call of Duty 4 is good but Modernwarefare 2 is more of the same and I can't be bothered with the arcade style online shooting of it.

If I want that...I'll kick it old school with some UT2K4

dibb3386

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOO leave UT alone dead and gone!!!! if you want to ressurect :) what about N64 golden Eye??? a great, and much better than UT!! (should this be moved to cross fire forum lol) UT over COD n mag?

Clinton

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOO leave UT alone dead and gone!!!! if you want to ressurect :) what about N64 golden Eye??? a great, and much better than UT!! (should this be moved to cross fire forum lol) UT over COD n mag?
Haha Golden Eye, no. :p

falmung

Reaction score
MW2 I would say. I took a look at Battlefield 2 but I somehow like the style of play on MW2. Battlefield feels too large.