Hosting Account Not Linked + Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandcruiser

Reaction score
Hi, my account with the username joseph07 and the domain ep.exofire.net has not been linked to my account management panel with the username Grandcruiser. I can not see my suspension reason and request unsuspension because of this. Could you please link the accounts and possibly unsuspend my account?

Grandcruiser

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I think you have misunderstood me. My hosting account with the username joseph07 has not been linked to my forum/panel account. Swapping forum accounts would not help me at all.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes it will. We are telling you how to link the accounts together. Log into the account panel with your email (used to create the hosting account) or the username joseph07 and cPanel password. Choose the swap option to link your accounts together. Staff prefers that you try to do it yourself to maintain the security of your account. Make sure that your hosting and forum accounts have the same email associated for it to work.

You'll be able to unsuspend yourself, and prevent anymore inactivity suspensions after that. Remember to log in the forums here at least once every 31 days to keep your hosting account active. No posting is necessary.

Last edited:

Grandcruiser

Reaction score
I forgot to add another detail. My password has apparently changed since the time it was issued. I need to also have my password reset on my hosting account.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Log into your account panel and change your password there. For previous password, put your forum password. After the password is changed, the password for the forum, account panel, and cPanel will be the same.

Edit: I see that you still haven't linked your accounts together. A closer look shows a very weird email address associated with your cPanel account. So I'm going to go ahead and escalate this thread so that staff can help you. Just click on the yellow bar at the top to enter the second tier of your support ticket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.