Please unsuspended my site ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

andypartridge

Reaction score
I have been suspend for mass email scripts, in which case either the site has been hacked or x10 have put it on there. Doesnt even tell me where so i can remove it.
I can realistic have a website where it gets suspend on a whim.
Please unsuspended ASAP

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
This type of suspension falls under Zero Tolerance Policy, Your account is permanently suspended. And it will be terminated after 10 days. You will not be able to access your account any longer for any reason including removal of the script.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I have been suspend for mass email scripts, in which case either the site has been hacked or x10 have put it on there. Doesnt even tell me where so i can remove it.
Please unsuspended ASAP

As carl6969 stated, this falls under Zero Tolerance.

I would like to add that you are responsible for the files on your account whether or not it was you who uploaded something that is against the TOS. If you have been hacked, it is your own responsibility to keep your passwords secure and private.

If you believe the suspension is a mistake, you may dispute this suspension and an admin can investigate.

Last edited:

bigtree

Reaction score
Please unsuspended ASAP

How is that even SLIGHTLY fair? You put scripts on the site and then you ban them for it? SHAME! Double shame if you delete this post.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
How is that even SLIGHTLY fair? You put scripts on the site and then you ban them for it? SHAME! Double shame if you delete this post.

Hello.

Please don't jump to conclusions. Notice that it was stated that EITHER the site has been hacked or x10 put it on there and there is no way x10 could have put it there. The account was probably compromised, but the account owner is responsible for the files on their account, no matter who uploaded them.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score

x10hosting does not put scripts like that on sites, especially since they forbid them. It was just an unfounded accusation you read.

Last edited:

bigtree

Reaction score
Fair enough but even if this is the case, you should give him a chance to delete it at least! You won't even let him do that. This is quite possible the worst policy ever created.

andypartridge

Reaction score
the is outrageous, I am new to websites so without any idea of how this has, happen it turns out to be a bit of a joke.

There is no proof or explanation as to what scripts. This isn't x10 working with its customers, this is x10 getting rid of the customers it doesn't like.

I would like you to investigate this, if my site has been hacked then I deserve the opportunity to resolve the problem and attempt to stop it from happening again.

What a ridiculous rule!!!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Escalating up to the ticket area then; hit the link in the orange bar at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.