Review my second site

stardom

Reaction score
Banner and background are bad on the eyes...

Top Tags is a different color then tag cloud, boosters etc...

Medora

Reaction score
Hi.

I hope you may excuse me for nitpicking on your welcome message. My English is nowhere near awesome, but I may be able to help you out with the grammar.

Welcome to Fancy dress shop list, we are your best fancy dress directory on the web. with top votes - to top hits your sure to find your favorite shop here.
First, there is a comma splice, or an improperly used comma, as well as no comma where one should be. Also, there's an improper lower case, improper dash, and the wrong "your." Lastly, I'd suggest capitalizing "Fancy Dress Shop List," and emphasizing it in bold. That said, this would be the revised welcome message:

Welcome to Fancy Dress Shop List, the best fancy dress directory on the web. From top votes to top hits, you are sure to find your favorite shop here.

Regards,

Kevin

Last edited:

relisys

Reaction score
Banner and background are bad on the eyes...

Top Tags is a different color then tag cloud, boosters etc...

Yeah banner needs another look at it. Everything else as been fixed. thanks for the feed back

Hi.

I hope you may excuse me for nitpicking on your welcome message. My English is nowhere near awesome, but I may be able to help you out with the grammar.

First, there is a comma splice, or an improperly used comma, as well as no comma where one should be. Also, there's an improper lower case, improper dash, and the wrong "your." Lastly, I'd suggest capitalizing "Fancy Dress Shop List," and emphasizing it in bold. That said, this would be the revised welcome message:

Regards,

Kevin

As for my spelling I have fixed it and thanks, but i was fully aware of the problem. ;)

Last edited:

wongers

Reaction score
i dont like the grey gradient thing you have going on there, also you have a dangerous mixture of colours, blue, orange, grey and white etc, id probably drop the blue, i.e. make your banner orange instead of blue.

relisys

Reaction score
Thanks for the feed back i have changed the banner again see what you think now! i will in the near future change the grey gradient but for now this will stay

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
It now looks considerably better than it did to start with. The only major thing I would recommend to change would be the banner, as others have said.
The background gradient isn't too bad, it may need a bit of tweaking though.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
The background needs tweaking a bit, it's a bit bold.

~Callum

relisys

Reaction score
Iv changed the background had to admit the bold orange was too much, but any one else can think of a colour mixed then let us know all feedback is well come :biggrin: