Forum for fun:brain teasers and humor

satishan

Reaction score
Oh!! finally, i have ended with atlest my new forum,after jerking over the websites no such site exists which i could administrate,
Well here i present my new forum(easiest way) http://braintwistter.co.cc
i have been working on it for long..but till now i am only one who is posting and reading all those posts. :(
Please visit my forum and if you found it to be an interesting forum then do join.
you are free to criticize,appreciate whatever you feel about site.

Visit http://braintwistter.co.cc

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice site, might want to put some spacing in the title; the title is meant to be easy to read not like tags.
I also signed up as DB on your site. :)

satishan

Reaction score
Thank you very much DB,atleast i got one member for my forum....i am flying in heaven.
Thanks DB

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Not much to really say. It's pretty simple with not much content really. This could easily be set-up in about an hour, but that's just me since I'm an expert with forums...

Well, you could always join as a forum moderator at my website instead of trying to run your own which can be hard.
I have a nice staff team already that post a great amount at my forums.

Last edited:

alixain

Reaction score
Site is pretty good but you must change your publication company or must join Google adsense instead of displaying adult adds!

satishan

Reaction score
dear alexain,are they really displaying adult ads??? please reply,because i have also found such ads one day,if they are displaying such then i am removing all those ads.,...

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

@Soki you may join the forum and share some information related to aptitude tests,job interviews,test skills and other things,you are completely free to share and express your views and opinions on these things.

I have registered to your forum as Hac_King you may also join mine...

Last edited:

sunitaped67

Reaction score
Oh!! great i like smart answers board of your forum,really mindblowing answers!!!!!! Their critical thinking is awesome!!!
You must have put registration to access the imp. boards of section, that is the reason you don't have any members yet.
You are intending to help someone with their aptitude tests,tricky interview questions, great but you have to post some more stuff out there.:smile:

satishan

Reaction score
Thanx sunitped, my forum is open to everyone, free to browse no regist. and all,
by the way the forum have one member, see at bottom.
Yeah, smart answer section is awesome,
i personally like the last question and way the guy answered it,..mindblowing.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
I got an empty page when I visited at 2:55 IST using my mobile browser.I have started a forum too and will love to review yours, when it opens.So I can learn from yours.
Edit:- it worked now.Some user called king has posted there Airtel internet hack.I hope you are not king of that forum.Because such kind of true hacking, targeted at a specific company is not good and illegal, specially when he is sharing thing this with us.You must write forum rules there to prevent such posts.
It has very nice theme.Now I am thinking I should use Phpbb or not.

Last edited:

satishan

Reaction score
@Bhupendra, thanks for review, against airtel , ok i'll hide it, but it is 100% working...airtel's and all are most common
here,
If your are planning to open a new forum in my opinion you should go with SMF as i have tried using both but SMF is more stable, easy to administrate, wide range of plugins and great supportive community.
Remeber it is very hard to grab some traffic toward forums.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Yeah I saw how beautiful is smf on your site and I tried its wap2.0 version on mobile.Did you installed mobile plugin or mobile support comes built in?

satishan

Reaction score
yes, i haven't installed any external plugins for wap mode, it comes in built..hope you choose good niche, buddy but don't install that version 1.1.11, it has poor looks install
rc 2.0 like mine.

satishan

Reaction score
does anyone using SMF here..please help
i have forum running over smf, and i dont know how to add registration request there when guest tries to access certain board for which i want them to be a member, i requsted in smf support, but they explained in too complicated manner, so please help if you know this thing.

Thanks

satishan

Reaction score
Buddy, please help me out, if you know to fix the matter.
Thanks in advance.

Sad-Angel

Reaction score
OK, well done your forum looks nice and clean, add some contents its too blank!!!:biggrin:, the default theme is clean and cool, however you should design your own themes which includes your banner or logo at header, content posted is appreciable. Good job

satishan

Reaction score
Sad_Angel visit now, i added some content.

you may also join n share your knowledge...

thanx angel