100% free ads here if you want

anthonyjohnsneyd

Reaction score
it is what it says on the tin 8)

well hello fello publishers.
i think it would be best to start with a little about me,
i am 100% irish beef and very proud of it hahahahaha.
as i said a little about me..........

now lets stop all the haha's and get down to biz.
The Wonderful World Of Web is all about my fav way to relax.
Games,Games,Games,Games,Games,Games, over 5000 of them, woohoo.

The site is still under construction but is looking super sexy and running smooooooth.

We are launching the site in late July this year and its going to set hit count records.

Now to the free part, yes i did say free.
we are adding a links page to our site but its a links page with a twist.

we have a large amount of companies who addvertise with us but we do not have anywhere even close to enough sites to keep up. To explaine a little better, we only have gaming sites and not all our contacts want to place ads in a gaming site. I have no interest in building sites about cute puppies or makeup or anything that is not games.
we are going to place all of your site links in our links pages and then invite all our addvertisers to jump in on launch day.
They will go in, out, up, down and even around all of your sites until they find one that they would feel great about placing an ad with.
They will then contact us and we will then simply ask you if you would be interested in placing our clients ad. (its win win for all)
!!!very important!!!
if you send your link to be posted we will be sending at least one follow up email.
This will be to inform you of our launch date.
We will also email you if any of our clients wish to place an ad with you.
we promise you will recieve no junk mail from us.
we also promise that all of our ads are real and the money will be in advance.
we have a very very large amount of teen boy's and girl's who are in a frenzy, foaming at the mouth and just waiting to explode all over our site on launch day, at this moment we have them safly contained in our test site that we have hidden online for them.
they will over flow into your sites so could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure your sites are fit for kids.

whats in it for you
1: a free ad/link.
2: more traffic for your site
3: a real chance for you to make the money from your ad space rather than waiting for a few cent per click.

simply send us your web address and we will add it to our links pages THEWONDERFULWORLDOFWEB@HOTMAIL.CO.UK this is a not our site email address,you will recieve our real address with our launch date.

if you have any questions please send them to the same address.

PS ALL FREE ADS WILL BE AN ANIMATE 3D TEXT FLASH OF YOUR SITE NAME WITH YOUR ADDRESS IN STANDARD TEXT LINKED BESIDE IT.

Last edited:

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
its going to set hit count records.
Yeah, of course it will...:rolleyes:
If it's so good, why wouldn't you use proper advertising and actually make a profit?

we have a very very large amount of teen boy's and girl's who are in a frenzy, foaming at the mouth and just waiting to explode all over our site on launch day
You should probably get them checked out by a doctor, that doesn't sound healthy.

Last edited:

anthonyjohnsneyd

Reaction score
Yeah, of course it will...:rolleyes:
If it's so good, why wouldn't you use proper advertising and actually make a profit?

You should probably get them checked out by a doctor, that doesn't sound healthy.

hi lemon-tree, kids love games and free ones are even better. hahaha yeah they dont sound healthy but they are very excite about the launch.

i have sold the space i have and made a profit that i am more then happy with.

what is "proper advertising"?
is it placing a bannar on your site with the hope that you will over time get enough clicks to make 50 euro per month or is it placing a bannar on your site knowing that it has already made you a good profit.

you wrote "actually make a profit" as if i was planning on not making a profit. a link is free but my hot pages are turning over very nice profit and that was payed in advance even before the site is launched.

lemon-tree thank you for your post.
and have a great day
anthonyj

priyaa161

Reaction score
hi lemon-tree, kids love games and free ones are even better. hahaha yeah they dont sound healthy but they are very excite about the launch.

i have sold the space i have and made a profit that i am more then happy with.

what is "proper advertising"?
is it placing a bannar on your site with the hope that you will over time get enough clicks to make 50 euro per month or is it placing a bannar on your site knowing that it has already made you a good profit.

you wrote "actually make a profit" as if i was planning on not making a profit. a link is free but my hot pages are turning over very nice profit and that was payed in advance even before the site is launched.

lemon-tree thank you for your post.
and have a great day
anthonyj

Wish I could have any website to participate in this offer but unfortunately I don't have any.

Lemmon-Tree, your username is very appropriate. :smile: but there is always some worth noting point hidden on your posts.

satishan

Reaction score
Hey priyya, tumari koi website nahi hai, to yaha kaise pahuchi..? meri bi 2 website down hai:D

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say or offering...

You want us to be publishers for you?

Last edited: