My site is gone...have empty public_html (except for cgi bin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whizzy

Reaction score
What happend? where is my site? this would be the second time that my entire site is gone after a serverchange....

site is gaminghooligans.exofire.net. my forumaccount is whizzy, my site account name is wh1zzy (that happend due to the previous time my entire site was gone)

all my files are gone..my databases are gone, my email is gone......i am NO happy camper right now.

blewis11219

Reaction score
My friend good look getting an anwser I have been asking for days about missing files.

israel.rodriguez94

Reaction score
my guess is because the migration, last days i could enter my site, and now at least is showing something.

whizzy

Reaction score
my friend, i don't care about migration, they have the responsibility to take care of what is entrusted to them (my hard work) my account is completly EMPTY, and not only my account, it seems to have happend to a lot of people. let's say for the sake of argument that they didn't frek up and it only means my site has not been moved YET, a simple forumpost explaining this would have saved them....uh.....dozens of support requests (and by the looks of it, members)

Status
Not open for further replies.