Most free hosting are banned by google... but not x10

silveraden

Reaction score
I know 2 of the biggest free host provider and google just don't index my sites hosted on them.... Have you experienced like this? Google won't accept sitemap....

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I haven't experienced this and my site is both indexed in Google and has been assigned a page-rank too. Have you signed up to the Google Webmaster Tools and submitted all the details for your site, this could help speed up the process. However, the indexing works by following links, so the fastest way to get your site found by Google and other search engines is to get some inbound links to your site, however, don't be tempted to use a URL directory and link sharing schemes as it is possible they can do more harm than good.

ulnoth16

Reaction score
If you would like to get your website indexed on google quickly, i would recommend that you sign up to squidoo here.

Then create a lens (that's what they call their pages) related to the topic of your site, and add a link to it. I have found that doing this will normally get your new website indexed with google, within a day or two.

Hope this helps. All the best...Garry.

csc2ya

Reaction score
I'm unsure if this rule still applies, but as I haven't seen mentions of any changes, i'm assuming it does. ulnoth, if you include a link that is an affiliate/referral link, you must also include a non-affiliate/referral link as well so poeple have a choice over which one to use.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
I have created worse possible sites in past and all of them were indexed by Google with no pain.I would suggest you what Google suggest in their guidelines is "Just think Google does not exists, then how you will promote your site".So don't bother about Google and add your site's link in good link lists with right context.Also read Google's SEO guidelines on their site.This will help you definitely.