firefox 4 more like chrome

flasherwade

Reaction score
chome's design is simple,it's real a browser,no any useless feature,if you want more features,just add extend it.

depozawa24

Reaction score
I prefer K-Meleon browser .. super fast and light ..:redface::redface::redface:
K-Meleon.jpg

Reaction score
I'm not surprised it looks like Chrome, all the browsers are imitating each other more with each new version. Remember when FF first had tabbed browsing and now IE also has it, pretty much the same thing as what we see here with FF and Chrome. Anyway I'll give it a try as soon as it comes out of beta and more of my favorite add ons are compatible.

chanh.ong25

Reaction score
I do not like the way Chrome doing the bookmark not backward compatible with the original bookrmark. The only reason I stay with FF is Gmarks.

iansltx60

Reaction score
Funny, FF4, Opera and Chrome all look quite similar. IE9 is a bit different, but not too far off. Out of all of the browsers I like Chrome the best, but some websites don't render right in it so I'll break out Firefox now and then.

Also, Flash seems to suck more in Chrome than in other borwsers. Same thing with video playback in some cases. *shrugs*

john0619

Reaction score
I hope the new firefox still has adblock plus, if it Chrome had Adblock, I would have Chrome right now

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I hope the new firefox still has adblock plus, if it Chrome had Adblock, I would have Chrome right now
Chrome does have an adblock extension, it might not be exactly the same as the Firefox one but it does the same job.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score

Adblock Plus is fully compatible with Firefox 4.0 Beta 7. :)

Beta 7 of Firefox 4.0 gets rid of the statusbar, just like Chrome. As a result, there's no progress bar anymore either. When hovering over links, the URL shows on the location bar.

Last edited:

frankpee

Reaction score
I don't think the Firefox developers pay any attention to users at all. They just do whatever they want, and insult the people who complain about changes to the browser. They were indignant and contemptuous of users who didn't like the "awesome bar", until so many people expressed their displeasure the issue had to be addressed with a provision to make the behavior revert to the previous way. The browser is free so I can't complain too hard, but if I wanted to use Chrome, I'd use Chrome.

sluthra

Reaction score
As long as we can still have adblock plus, that's the one addon I can't live without.

shdus1

Reaction score
I like it a lot! Startup took a bit longer than expected, and hardware accelleration doesn't support my graphics card (yet, anyway). All in all, it's really great. And fast, too! The design... pretty good. Not perfect, but it seems to be pretty good, gives it a nice feel. I'll take it! :)

Last edited:

indians

Reaction score
it is in beta stage, i am waiting for the full release of firefox 4