Site not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
No known issues with servers at this time.
Your website is loading fine for me. "Nerxy File Organizer".
Are you still having an issue with your account or website?

nerxyco51

Reaction score
I can't access the website nor the cPanel, can you access nerxy.x10.mx? or nerxy.com?

Thanks,

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I am able to access both site with no difficulty at all. Get "Nexy File Organizer" at both sites.
Try clearing your browser cache and possibly flush your DNS and then try again.
As for cpanel, what kind of error are you getting? Can you reach the cPanel login screen? Are you having difficulty logging in?

dlukin

Reaction score
nerxy.com is not currently hosted on x10hosting. It is on Free Bee Hosting.

Edit:

Sorry, it seems the DNS/Whois has just been updated and it does point to x10hosting.

Last edited:

nerxyco51

Reaction score
Yes, I switched nerxy.com to freebeehosting thinking that it wasn't working on x10hosting, the weird thing is that I just checked nerxy.x10.mx from another location, its is working fine. But I unable to access the site nor the cPanel (unable to connect to webserver) from here.

I believe this is nobody's problem but me :) but any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

dlukin

Reaction score
Sometimes a user's IP gets blocked from accessing a specific server due to x10hosting's firewall protection. Too many failed logins, attempts to use secure FTP, etc.

nerxyco51

Reaction score
Sometimes a user's IP gets blocked from accessing a specific server due to x10hosting's firewall protection. Too many failed logins, attempts to use secure FTP, etc.

Yes I believe this is the problem, because I can access the website with the same computer when using a VPN connection with another IP address. I'm using a dynamic IP address at home (now). and its my first day on x10hosting, so I didn't do anything to abuse the x10hosting servers or system. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks,

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes I believe this is the problem, because I can access the website with the same computer when using a VPN connection with another IP address. I'm using a dynamic IP address at home (now). and its my first day on x10hosting, so I didn't do anything to abuse the x10hosting servers or system. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks,

PM me your Current IP

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I am not able to Find your IP in the block list. Please try resetting your router or contact your ISP.

nerxyco51

Reaction score
nerxy.x10.mx and nerxy.com are not working now, I tried using different machines from different locations with no luck.

toyowheelin

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Seems to have been a temporary problem as it seems to load now.

Status
Not open for further replies.