Hosting service questions

suprimoman29

Reaction score
In which forum do I ask questions related to the hosting provider, x10?
I had asked a general usage question about the x10 hosting service in the free hosting section and a support ticket was added to my account.

school2soccer56

Reaction score
In which forum do I ask questions related to the hosting provider, x10?
I had asked a general usage question about the x10 hosting service in the free hosting section and a support ticket was added to my account.

If a support ticket was added to your account, then a Community Support Personnel will be assisting you shortly. General questions can also be answered by reffering to the TOS:

suprimoman29

Reaction score
3. Languages

At this time x10Hosting only supports English, Spanish and French websites on free hosting, these restrictions do not apply to paid hosting. Sites found breaking this rule will be permanently suspended.
In a discussion forum, I will have language learning threads. All conversations will be carried out in English with the exception of usage quotes for a particular language as needed for examples.

Does this situation violate the Terms of Service?

I would like to add to the footer of my site/s:
Free Unmetered bandwidth and Unlimited disk usage provided by x10hosting.com
Is this acceptable? Does it violate the TOS?

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
In a discussion forum, I will have language learning threads. All conversations will be carried out in English with the exception of usage quotes for a particular language as needed for examples.

Does this situation violate the Terms of Service?

I would like to add to the footer of my site/s:
Free Unmetered bandwidth and Unlimited disk usage provided by x10hosting.com
Is this acceptable? Does it violate the TOS?

Both are OK with TOS, but remember if you are posting all the things in other language then English, Spanish and French then you need to provide a translation to English.