Joomla! - Text covered under right module.

Conmiro

Reaction score
I need a little help, my website http://technet.tk/ has text and pictures that is covered by the right module. I don't want to remove these modules so does anyone know an easy way to make the text wrap around it or something?

If you go to my website, you'll see what I'm talking about.
*Prays this is the right section*

Conmiro

Reaction score
Ok so I read your links and I don't know how to convert the tables to HTML elements. I use Joomla! because I don't know how to do all that stuff. Is there a way to manually configure the width of a table?

Conmiro

Reaction score
That's only for certain templates, which I'm not using.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

I fixed it temporarily by setting the # of columns on front page to 1. Is there a way I can keep two columns but fix the width problem so it doesn't go underneath the right module again?

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Keep looking at those google results--they tell you how to override Joomla core output, and not just for certain templates. The first linked page, for example, leads to YOOtheme's overrides, which will work with more than just YOOtheme themes, though it was created for them. If it's not the core but the template that's creating the tables, you can easily find a different template that doesn't have the problems you're running into.

Conmiro

Reaction score
I just widened the tables... I don't understand what you sent me.