Suspension - Search for validity of reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

satbir

Reaction score
I am finding that off late my hosting account (sunita) get suspended for High resource usage. I have checked logs and all other details and do not find any high utilization so not sure what is happening.

I sincerly believe that there are no high usage in my account. Can I request you to provide more details like whether it is actually some high usage sometime, what time it is happening, if you are able to trace IPs and which page on my site is getting hit.

This will greatly help me to solve this problem permanently.

Thanx in Advance...

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
If you can, list the plugins you have listed and we might spot one that could be causing it.

satbir

Reaction score
Thanx. I am using following plugins
Active
Adsense-Deluxe > V0.8
Akismet > V2.2.6
BackUpWordPress > V0.4.5
Category Cloud Widget > V1.7
Google Analyticator > V2.12
Google XML Sitemaps > V3.1.0.1
Kontera Integration > V0.1
Quote Rotator > V3.5.3
Secure and Accessible PHP Contact Form > Vv.2.0WP B20081118
Spam Karma > V2.3
Wordpress Navigation List Plugin NAVT > V1.0.26
WP-Sticky > V1.1
Inactive
Hello Dolly > V1.5
In Series > V3.0.10
Outbrain > V1
PlugInstaller > V0.2.1
ShareThis > V2
Sphere Related Content > V1.3
WP-ContactForm > V1.5-alpha
wp-Table > V1.45

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
If Backup Wordpress is on a cron, that likely is one of the causes. Not sure on the others though.

satbir

Reaction score
Thanx. I have deactivated BackupWordpress...

Please let me know if I need to do something else.

satbir

Reaction score
Since I consider all your advices sincerely, I have deactivated Google XML Sitemaps plugin also.

However I personally feel that the reason is something else because I am running this site for last 2-3 years and all these plugins were always there and the account have never been suspended for utilizing high resources. I am seeing this only for last 2-3 months. So not sure the reason is plugins.

There is something else I feel because all reports and everything is clean as they do not show any spike but still account get suspended.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
My guess is it's a combination from when we did the move (which meant more accounts on each server), and also that I know there was a decently large chunk of time in there where we didn't have the HRU scripts enabled because they decided not to play nice with the server setup (and this was prior to the last move).

I'm going more with there being more accounts per server though; it means slightly less resources for everyone, so anyone who was close to the limit before is being pushed over the edge. With any luck those 2 plugins are the only ones we'd have to shutdown though.

satbir

Reaction score
Unfortunately no.. Account got suspended again today.

Can I request some support staff to check bandwidth utilization because from cpanel what I see that there is no bandwidth utilization.

Please see the bandwidth charts at http://www.box.net/shared/v1nuvi7gqj

Status
Not open for further replies.