is there someone who uses openshot here?

cheezo

Reaction score
really wanted to learn how to edit videos using openshot for my youtube advertising..
is there someone who uses openshot here?

can't find relly good tutorials to it, anyone can give me a link to a good one that's step by step :D

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am also searching for some softwares to edit video for my youtube advertisement. Please tell which is the best software for this purpose. I'm in window environment.

Last edited:

phoenixreviews

Reaction score
I have had a little experience with Openshot, but I'm currently using another Linux program called Kdenlive for video editing. The latest version has a lot more effects, and has a really nice interface. It's also under active development, so new features are being added all the time.

I'd recommend Kdenlive if you want something simple. Cinelerra is good for professional stuff, but takes a _lot_ to learn. :)

cheezo

Reaction score
I have had a little experience with Openshot, but I'm currently using another Linux program called Kdenlive for video editing. The latest version has a lot more effects, and has a really nice interface. It's also under active development, so new features are being added all the time.

I'd recommend Kdenlive if you want something simple. Cinelerra is good for professional stuff, but takes a _lot_ to learn. :)

can this kdenlive create a url watermark to our videos?