Make real money from 5-10 min surveys! This is real easy.

CJ023

Reaction score
Ok, I know there are A LOT of BS web sites out there claiming they will make you money by doing stuff like this but this one is REAL. I have been a member at this site for 3 days now and have completed 3 short surveys and have made $5.50. You can cash out once you reach $5, which I have already done easily. Check out the link below if your interested in making a few extra bucks. THIS IS NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU RICH BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU EXTRA MONEY!

http://OpinionOutpost.com/

Edited by Livewire - You must post a non-referral link in Earning Money.

Last edited by a moderator:

walidno1

Reaction score
I dunno if its a good site but I am already a member of it....well, the reason I am writing this is coz when u post a link, u have to make sure u have posted the non-referral link too....thats the forum rule...!!! so, edit and give the non-referral link too if u don't want the higher ups attention!!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like an interesting site; looks even better once I updated your original post to follow the rules - you cannot post a referral link unless you ALSO post a non-referral. I removed the referral to keep it in line with the rules.

CoolFinalFan

Reaction score
I too am a member there have been form some time, and have made at least $100 from them!

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@coolfandude, 100 dollars or 100 cents? you look little confused, huh? BTW, if it is true I'm surely going to try.

gaptrast

Reaction score
!"¤%#¤%" They are only accepting people from Canada and United states.