Constructive Critisicm

Rawlins

Reaction score
I am new to web design and am looking for some feedback on my site. please check out godshandupministry.com

Thank you

azngrl_1824

Reaction score
First thing I see when I go to your site is that it needs to be centered, most people's attention is usually centered when they go to a website so having the content off to the side although it is rather enormous is going to make some users click off.

Secondly, too many different fonts and sizes of fonts. I understand you wanted to use a piece of wordart but seriously it doesn't fit at all with your design idea.

Your banner could be a lot better to be quite honest.

For just starting out it isn't all that bad it just needs a bit of an overhaul.

Chaddly

Reaction score
I like it. I have just started experiment with writing websites, so I am not the most critical. If I logged into it randomly I wouldn't think anything negatively.

Rawlins

Reaction score
Ok, so what would you do differently with the banner?

How do you center in Publisher?

First thing I see when I go to your site is that it needs to be centered, most people's attention is usually centered when they go to a website so having the content off to the side although it is rather enormous is going to make some users click off.

Secondly, too many different fonts and sizes of fonts. I understand you wanted to use a piece of wordart but seriously it doesn't fit at all with your design idea.

Your banner could be a lot better to be quite honest.

For just starting out it isn't all that bad it just needs a bit of an overhaul.

azngrl_1824

Reaction score
I like it. I have just started experiment with writing websites, so I am not the most critical. If I logged into it randomly I wouldn't think anything negatively.

The banner is really too big and overpowering for the page, instead of two cliparts maybe have one leaderboard sized banner across the top of the page.

Are you working with HTML in publisher because I use dreamweaver, PHP, and MySQL for my sites.

Rawlins

Reaction score
The banner is really too big and overpowering for the page, instead of two cliparts maybe have one leaderboard sized banner across the top of the page.

Are you working with HTML in publisher because I use dreamweaver, PHP, and MySQL for my sites.

I am working with publisher. tried dreamweaver, not as user friendly...

doesntexist74

Reaction score
Site needs to be centered and the font on the side menu is too blurred. I can barely make out what it says.