WordPress Help

the_site

Reaction score
Hello Forum, I am learning graphic design/webdesign and I really want to make a website.
I want to make a Portfolio, Project, and blog on the side... The problem is I dont know where to start with WordPress:frown:
Anyways, I made this Template while I was sick. I hope you get the jist and appreciate most help You guys can give.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello Forum, I am learning graphic design/webdesign and I really want to make a website.
I am willing to help brother.This is quite an active forum on X10.
I want to make a Portfolio
In wordpress control panel, to the left you will find "Pages" link.Put a new page and copy-paste your portfolio(resume/profile).But if you meant porfolio as a image gallery,then in "Plugins" link --> go to install New plugin--> search for image gallery etc and install that plugin.
Wordpress has many many free plugins.Beware-not to use any nulled ones.X10 is strictly against such nulled scripts.
Project, and blog
Wordpress is itself a blog.So all posts appear in a blog format by default.But for Project management,here is a very good source which will help.
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/selfhosted-wordpress-blog-project-management/
Anyways, I made this Template while I was sick.
Your template looks good and healthy.You are a Geek brother.Nice template.Nice speed on site.
Regards,
VVBB
If you find my post useful,Please click the star in the lower left corner to give me some Reputation.

the_site

Reaction score
Thanks man, glad you are supplying links and helpful words. I hope I learn WordPress