Figured I'd share an article with you guys...

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Always on the terror streak, the mainstream media is now warning Americans that terrorists may strike the food supply by dumping poison into restaurant salad bars and buffets, for example. CBS News broke the story, quoting anonymous “intelligence” sources who insist that terrorists might use ricin or cyanide to poison foods in salad bars.

That's alright, I've never been to a salad bar... (I've not ever even seen a salad bar...!)

CoolFinalFan

Reaction score
I can imagine this now... having armed guards @ the salad bar like at Golden Corral, & places like that. I do work @ a restaurant and we don't have a salad bar, good thing! Anyway, yeah that is crazy, things aren't safe like they should be.

kinley3

Reaction score
Yeah, it is sad. What can I say about a world in which people resort to sabotage of salad bars in order to get their message across?

Hey, just to play devil's advocate here, has anyone ever found themselves HOPING for the prophesied catastrophic events of December, 2012, or at least thinking to themselves that something needs to change on a global scale? Perhaps one could argue that the world needs such a change; people have actually predicted a rebirth of human civilization.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Rebirth of Human Civilization...It's something I would like to see. I'd love to be a part of that change in the world, but such isn't to easily happen. I live in America, and well in my opinion....the Media is a log. I would love to take to the Media, and bury it in the ground (not the people lol, just the information) the information hidden, the information made public, is just soo regulated, I don't even watch American/Read American MEDIA related ANYTHING. Heck, I do the exact opposite.

If x media in America says, this happened...I turn to hear what the media in that country says...and to be honest, I beleive another countries media more than I do ours...in ours, they don't show visual proof, or barely of it...in the media's of the world...I see head counts of dead people on the ground, I read newspapers and blogs from random people near the incident...

What do we have...America's media saying one thing...and then we have the rest of the worlds media saying something different but the same, consistant.

The day X goes on TV, that is the Head of sh$% in America and says, xyz is not happening or will not happen, or has not happened...that Head of the sh$@ in America is lieing.

Kinley3 Great quote if it was one...I'd sure like to see a change.

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSIENDVD/PPSILC35/PR

It's a link to a video, don't subscribe or anything just watch the video...I really hate politicians and their stupid mistakes.

kinley3

Reaction score
Frankfriend:

I am serious. Consider the population of the planet and how fast it's growing. How are we to feed all these people sufficiently in the next five or so decades? If you look at it objectively, the only way the world can continue to sustain human civilization long-term is a reduction in population.

Now, that being said, the populations of Europe, Japan, and China (and the U.S. to some extent) are graying, which might provide some relief. However, if developing countries continue to have population explosions, this will be offset.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Oh, and John Klyne:

Glad to see someone is on the same page with me. I just don't see the world being able to continue with the status quo