unsuspend me

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
That's not going to be possible as you violated the terms of service by infringing upon copyright:
"habbo retro" is code-word for "copyright infringement - we have nothing to do with the real habbo hotel people, but we host a server illegally anyways. " zero tolerance.
Your account will now remain permanently suspended and you will not be given access to any files nor databases prior to their deletion.

productionrandom61

Prime Account
Reaction score
but i never added habbo retro info 1 of my admins did i have being on holiday and elft him in charge

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it makes little difference who uploaded it.
As per the ToS, you as the account holder are responsible for every file that is located on your webspace. So, even if someone else uploaded it, you are still accountable as you gave them admin rights and the ability to upload it. I recommend you rethink who you trust with access to your ex-site.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
No, you'll have to wait for the old account to be deleted first, as you're only allowed one account per person.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
14 days minimum from the date of suspension. Maybe longer.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Jumping in here as well since I'm the one who suspended it: There was a section on the forum that had two separate posts by two separate users. One was announcing that a habbo retro server had been created, the other was a notice saying the retro loader was broken and that whoever could fix it would be made admin.

This is a violation of the TOS and AUP as this would be a discussion of illegal activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.