Problem installing Google Data PHP Client Library

Hawky

Reaction score
I have tried various ways to include the client library.
The client library is located under home/sinftw/Zend/library
Besides editing the php.ini file

I have tried including it using the .htaccess file
<IfModule mod_php5.c>
php_value include_path ".:/home/sinftw/Zend/library"
</IfModule>

I have tried to include it into the page itself using:
$clientLibraryPath = '.:/home/sinftw/Zend/library/';
$oldPath = set_include_path(get_include_path() . PATH_SEPARATOR .
$clientLibraryPath);

I have searched around google and this forum to no success.

While testing using the PHP installation checker script @ http://framework.zend.com/svn/framework/standard/trunk/demos/Zend/Gdata/InstallationChecker.php

When using the .htaccess method i recieved this error:
Exception thrown trying to access Zend/Loader.php using 'use_include_path' = true. Make sure you include Zend Framework in your include_path which currently contains: .:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php

When using the $clientlibrarypath method i recieved this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception' with message 'Unable to Connect to ssl://www.google.com:443. Error #: ' in /home/sinftw/Zend/library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235 Stack trace: #0 /home/sinftw/Zend/library/Zend/Http/Client.php(973): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect('www.google.com', 443, true) #1 /home/sinftw/public_html/test.php(252): Zend_Http_Client->request() #2 /home/sinftw/public_html/test.php(107): InstallationChecker->testSSLCapabilities() #3 /home/sinftw/public_html/test.php(64): InstallationChecker->runAllVerifications() #4 /home/sinftw/public_html/test.php(388): InstallationChecker->__construct() #5 {main} thrown in /home/sinftw/Zend/library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php on line 235
The first part of this error is also posted into this thread: http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/144572-ssl-transport-not-enabled-help.html
but there were no further replies.

I also PM-ed xav0989 whether it was possible to even install this client library and he said you can.

I am just trying to automate the transfer of my data received on my site to a google docs spreadsheet instead of a txtfile on my site.

Thanks for your help.

Submariner

Reaction score
Try removing the semi-colon in you path. Shouldn't it just be './home/sniftw/Zend/library'?