Looking for a Business Partner

kushalissocool

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a freelance Web Consultant from India and run a small Company called KR Web Consultancy. I am launching a new Social Networking Website called Friendtastic | It's Your World. The work is complete, some last minute additions are ongoing. The site is due to launch with in a couple of days.

And since I am a High School student I am looking for someone who would like to be a partner of this company (friendtastic). Preferably someone who should have a sound technical knowledge on how to maintain the website and fix stuffs. Should be able to shell in some money for the marketing of the company and himself should also promote the company personally.

I am also looking for someone who can sponsor the hosting charge which is around $44 a year.
If anyone is interested please let me know and the Business Partner gets 35% of the Company and the revenue generated.

Partial Ownership of the company for Partner- 35%

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Says site is down for maintenance...make me a test account and send me login details...and I already have paid hosting here on x10hosting...You're only a High School Student....GOOD...FINALLY!! someone that wants to make money instead of parting all night long, (just like I was in high school).

We'll talk about the details in time...I see no one has replied in about 15 days...but anyways hope you are here...

kushalissocool

Reaction score
glad to know that someone is interested.

it's currently down because my exams are on and in dont have any partner who can promote and develop more on it.

Well, lets talk on IM firstly and I we shall get it all sorted out.

Mine are-
GMail- kushalhack3r@gmail.com
Yahoo- wannarock00001
Live Messenger- kushalhack3r@gmail.com
facebook- facebook.com/kushalissocool

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I am guessing you moved on? Would of been nice to hear from you on this.
You can also contact me in regards to helping out. You know my contact details.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Starshine glad to see you are still around buddy. Kushalissocool private message me please... I don't think we're going to find eachother online at all to be able to chat through live messenger or such... I'm really interested to see what it is so that starshine and I can help :)

Always liked the ideas people under age of 20 come up with, after that age...people are either to busy with a normal job or too ......"lack creativity"... not sure how to express this hehe.

Get back to me.