Suspension Torrentflux

Status
Not open for further replies.

berryh62

Reaction score
I am suspenced for having the Torrentflux files on my hosting. I don't now what the problem is, so if anyone can tell me that, i would really apreciate that, and could anyone also please tell me what i have to do to fix this problem!

Really thanks!

Berryhso

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
You clearly didn't read the terms of service that you specifically agreed to when you signed up, torrentflux is even specifically mentioned -> http://x10hosting.com/terms
Running any torrent trackers is a zero-tolerance offence and as such your account will now remain permanently suspended. You will not be given access to your files for backups prior to their deletion.

berryh62

Reaction score
Alright, i readed over that part of the terms...
Sorry..
Is there something i can do to get my hosting account running again?
I had only the files on my account and i hadn't installed the tracker.
So is there a way to just delete that files, so i can continue using the hosting?

Thanks
Berryhso

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
There is not, as this is a permanent zero tolerance suspension reason, as per what the suspension reason says.

Also, the torrentflux install was -accessed- after it was uploaded. The scanner that caught you only scans what was actually being accessed on the server for speed considerations. Whether it was installed or not doesn't change that someone did indeed attempt to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.