I can't visit my own site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djusef33

Reaction score
Please help me!! I can't open my own site. whenever I try to open my site it it shows

"If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

• The IP address has changed.
  • There has been a server misconfiguration.
  • The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider."

what should i do now? please help

here is the url http://prachir.co.cc

Napas

Reaction score
i think x10 has some problems right now but yeah i had a same problem . and now its 500 Internal Server Error

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Instead of using nameservers did you use A record?
If so, you can use ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com for the nameservers in the domain settings.
For the 500 internal server error, please check if the permissions for the site files are all set to 644 for files and 755 for directories.Use filezilla to do it comfortably.
Please also mention on which server your files are set.

teeyo985

Reaction score
Please help me!! I can't open my own site. whenever I try to open my site it it shows

"If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

• The IP address has changed.
  • There has been a server misconfiguration.
  • The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider."

what should i do now? please help

here is the url http://prachir.co.cc

Don't worry ! they are just moving the server "chopin" , your website will be down for a while but it's will be up soon ! i had the same probleme yesteday and now i can see my website again !

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm moving this thread to Free Hosting support.

~Callum

Status
Not open for further replies.