my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnubug

Reaction score
Hello, I am sorry, but my account timed out ( I forgot the date for the paid services I purchased to renew them)
I am dropping a line here to get my account turned back on so that I can renew my services etc. thanks. It is for my sessionglobal.com account.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,
I do not see your hosting account linked to your forum account. What is your cPanel username?
If you have not logged in for over a month, your account may have been suspended for inactivity and subsequently terminated. To be sure, reply with your cPanel username and I'll take a look.

Regards,
DeadBattery
x10Hosting Community Support

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

What was your old cPanel username? We need that to run a check.

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,
A hosting account with the provided Client ID/Forum Username does not exist. What services did you pay for and when did you stop paying? It is possible that your account was transferred onto a free server, suspended for inactivity, and then terminated after two weeks of being suspended.

Regards,
DeadBattery

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I show there is an account termination that has been executed for the cpanel username GnuBug - Node Boru, Reason: Hosting account suspended for 23.1 days, terminaiton 2001-04-26.

That'd mean it was suspended since april 3rd without a resolution and was automatically terminated when terminations ran.

That said, if your cpanel username WASN'T gnubug, that's someone else. Let us know if that's the right cpanel so we can proceed further if needbe.

gnubug

Reaction score
Yes it was gnubug... I had paid for advanced functions, but it ran out ( which was my fault for not paying attention to its renew date) and I been out of town for last 6 weeks...so I goofed .
Would like to get it back if possible and restored.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,
We do not save backups of terminated accounts, sorry. Doing so would require us to save lots of data that almost everyone will not use. You are still welcome to create another account and purchase any services you would like to purchase.

Regards,
DeadBattery

Status
Not open for further replies.