Review my website please~

Do you like Pho?

• Total voters

danleveylibaton53

Reaction score
I like that food especially during cold days. About your website, personally i dont like your font. it is quite crowded for me and is not neat to see. In your menus, better add pictures of your products so that costumers will be interested interested in your product. :redface: and in your home better remove the
We're open everyday!
Open 7 Days a Week

1121 S. Lemon St.
Fullerton, CA 92832

Business Hours:
Sun.-Thu.: 10:00am-9:00pm
Fri.-Sat.: 10:00am-9:30pm

Eat In or Call For Carry Out
We Accept Major Credit Cards: Master / Visa Cards
and put it bellow in the contacts. that would be better to watch. and your wikipedia links better change it to a normal text without links. this is just my opinions.

chessteaching48

Reaction score
It felt rather strange that after clicking on the menu item a submenu appeared. I suggest to make it visible all the time or to add a kind of subnavigation at the top of the menu page.
The order in which the prev and next links behave is just the opposite direction as expected from the menu.
Add more pictures.
It feels like a lot of space is wasted at the top of the site. Wouldn't it be possible to combine the logo with the header picture.
Instead of Font size "reset" I suggest to use "Normal"

teeyo985

Reaction score
Good website !

You may need to change the favicon , you can go and generate one free there's many online favicon generator
also there's a messing picture ! (imageshak)

but the website is awsome ^^ Good job !

jelzfabs00946

Reaction score
its nice website bro..I like foods really..my suggestion since its a restaurant find a template that something juicy and tasty..create some slideshow that will showcase your recipes in short make it lively as I see it lacks of spices I mean like pictures of foods something..other than that its cool..8)

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice site.
I am also building a recipe site.
May be we can be webfriends sharing links on each others websites.

TPI007

Reaction score
I have changed the favicon as you have suggested. Can you please re-review my site again? Thanks.

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Ok, I did as you suggested. Please review my site again.
Still have to add pictures.

Thanks.

labrat1461

Reaction score
I don't like the design of the template. So maybe look into that, I also like jelzfabs00946's idea of putting a slideshow on the front page if you can with some of your food selections.

dino.books84

Reaction score
As a restaurant, I think the first thing someone would want to know is the location and timings. This way, I am not in agreement with danleveylibaton53's comments (though I do agree that too much of text in the main page would be a little distracting). I would suggest that you place your address and contact number as part of the footer (since there is sufficient space).

I agree with the others on the theme. Since you are using Joomla, changing the themes should not be a big effort. Here is a link for you to look at - http://www.brighthub.com/internet/web-development/articles/76718.aspx

TPI007

Reaction score
do you know of any restaurant template for joomla 1.6? please let me know i will consider changing the template. thanks

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
As a restaurant, I think the first thing someone would want to know is the location and timings. This way, I am not in agreement with danleveylibaton53's comments (though I do agree that too much of text in the main page would be a little distracting). I would suggest that you place your address and contact number as part of the footer (since there is sufficient space).

I agree with the others on the theme. Since you are using Joomla, changing the themes should not be a big effort. Here is a link for you to look at - http://www.brighthub.com/internet/web-development/articles/76718.aspx

NIce information.The site looks good and fast any way.
But for images ..when the owner uses a third party image hosting link..they might not function accordingly.
To the website owner:
Currently I see a frogs image with link says that the respective image is missing.
Joomla + Jck editor gives much better editing capabilities so that you can store the images right inside.
This will save the user experience and can get you repeated visits.

Murphy65

Reaction score
Mhh looks tasty enyway site si very food style btf i ike keep going with that project!

Thumps up!:wink:

choryew36

Reaction score
i like the logo and the food *yummy* I suggest that you add a download link to a vCard so that people can save the restaurant location and telephone numbers on their smartphones