ecommerce site

taha116

Reaction score
www.ngcigarettes.com
What do you think about the design and all of the site? as potential customers does it look attractive and how well does it draw you in?
How could i improve it?

Please let me know!

chessteaching48

Reaction score
It looks rather nice
I suggest to move the Paypal, Visa, Mastercard icons more to the top of the site. Now they will not be seen by most visitors.

taha116

Reaction score
good point, i could manually edit that.

Any other suggestions? I really want this to work so I wana know when you see it does it draw you in? maybe show it to a friend at tell me how they react? Like do they seem skepctical? does it look sketchy? I want to make a legitamite business out of this so I want people to know its safe and real.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice site.
Clean professional and a seriously made site
Fast and furious in loading.
No CSS loading errors and excellen js rendering and server is pretty fast too and it loaded in less than a second.
I wish you Great going

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am currently working as a Magento designer and front-end developer so e-commerce is my thing. One BIG problem about your store is you "Add to Cart" button. It's a tiny plus icon that doesn't attract any attention. "Add to Cart" button is one of the most important element of any online shop. It has to scream "CLICK ME, CLICK ME, CLICK ME ..." in order to be useful. It has to be big (not huge, but definitely bigger then your current icon) and easily accessible. Color is also important. There is no universal color for "Add to Cart" button so I suggest you study this excellent infograph: http://blog.kissmetrics.com/color-psychology/

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ha Ha..there pretty fine and simple solution
instead of jpg and png use a gif which has an animation that does the "click me" attraction
You know anyway gif will not take a huge space and time to load..
what say?
I am currently working as a Magento designer and front-end developer so e-commerce is my thing. One BIG problem about your store is you "Add to Cart" button. It's a tiny plus icon that doesn't attract any attention. "Add to Cart" button is one of the most important element of any online shop. It has to scream "CLICK ME, CLICK ME, CLICK ME ..." in order to be useful. It has to be big (not huge, but definitely bigger then your current icon) and easily accessible. Color is also important. There is no universal color for "Add to Cart" button so I suggest you study this excellent infograph: http://blog.kissmetrics.com/color-psychology/

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That would be a BIG mistake. People don't like aggressive design. The button itself has to scream "CLICK ME" but you can't just type "Click me" inside and be done with it. It should make you click without saying so. That's the beauty of web design ;)

Last edited:

krunalp4199391

Reaction score
it shows suspended page..............

or am i wrong???????????????????????????????/

:/

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

it shows suspended page..............

or am i wrong???????????????????????????????/

:/:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: