my website had some error

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalany201011

Reaction score
just wondering why my website having error this what it showing to my website (Table \'lalany_smfforum.smf_ads\' doesn\'t exist
File: /home/lalany/public_html/Sources/LoadAds.php
Line: 27) can you pls till me what going on...

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
It means that your database is missing some information needed to show your website. It appears to be related to an ad addon/mod that you have installed -- please either disable that addon/mod or complete the installation instructions, whatever those may be.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Also means you may want to hold tight since you're on Stoli which is currently being migrated. That might be part of the problem.

lalany201011

Reaction score
Hi Skizzerz,

Thank you for your reply. I haven't added any mods for over a month now. When I go into my file manager all of my files have gone which is why I thought it may be related to the Stoli migration? File manager is only showing the words 'data error'? I also can't access my admin on my smf forum and so cant' disable any mods or make any changes or anything to my website. Do you have any further pointers as to how this could be fixed?

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
This is related to the Stoli migration then, please try checking back in a few hours to see if your site gets fixed (flushing your DNS cache may help in making you see your site again faster)

lalany201011

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks again. I hope it's just the migration to Stoli but I read on the Stoli update thread that migration was completed and all websites were back online.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything returns soon then...

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

It's now been over 15 hours that my website has been with an error. Any updates from x10 hosting as to if this is a known issue and is related to the stoli migration? Several other people seem to be experiencing the same issue so at least my problem is not unique.

lalany201011

Reaction score
Been over 36 hours now and now my website is still offline, the site is now showing connection problems and when logging into c panel I get the 'The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition'.

I know that things have been migrated with stoli but come on guys this is ridiculous!

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

I'm also wondering....how do I change my account to the premium service if I can't even access my cpanel to get to the files I need to transfer?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Any files moved to premium are moved by staff in another way, not copied manually from cPanel as you would think.

lalany201011

Reaction score
72 hours and still no change with my website. Showing database error. At least I can now get onto my cpanel and my files are there. I can see that there are some minor issues with the stoli transfer and free server updates but I'm not sure if these are related to my database error or if it's another problem. All I know is that my site was working fine, no changes had been made to it for over a month and since Friday I've had several differing errors. I'm confused as to what's happening?

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Could my problem be related the server Stoli still that my website forum is running off? Maybe the new Stoli server and an issue with MySQL?

lalany201011

Reaction score
Thanks for ALL of the HELP and ADVICE! You can close this thread now as the problem seems to have been resolved. For anyone else wondering what the hell happened over the past few days a notice was posted today that it was related to MySQL issues and the STOLI migration/updates.

Until the next problem/downtime I give my sincere thanks to all the volunteers who help out on this wonderful community.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks for letting us know the issue is resolved. Feel free to open a new ticket if you have any further issues.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.