What is your favourite FTP Program?

jamesmascall22

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im looking for a new FTP Program, currently im using CoreFTP, but i would like something abit more user friendly,

What do you lot use?

Cheers

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I use FileZilla. Great program to use.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
+1 for FileZilla. I've always used it and find it very easy and efficient. I'd recommend.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
FileZilla all the way.
I donot know any other efficient program.Post some more program..I would like to test em too.

locogeek94

Reaction score
FileZilla for me too....best free FTP.
I also have WS_FTP which is also very good, but have to pay for it (business purchase).

digitalimages

Reaction score
I use 3D-FTP (Version 9.06) and love it. Works with all Windows including 7 and with both 32 bit and 64 bit OS

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Finally Core FTP and 3D-Ftp come as Filezilla was scoring all in all every set and everygame.
Nice to see people using different FTP programs than Filezilla.Need to try CoreFTP and revert back.

posidyn

Reaction score
FileZilla is good.

The only other FTP I have used is CuteFTP and that was years ago, before I found FileZilla.

nirma1230

Reaction score
i've used Smart + Cute. both have been good, but i'd go with Smart as it's free, and i've never had a problem using it.
SEO

yama1111

Reaction score
Fillezilla is great but sometimes it caused HRU n' make you being suspended....at least that happened to me,,I don't know if that ever happened to you guys or not..