Can't login to my cPanel as well as x10hosting account. !

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinsh252

Reaction score
Even though I know my actual user ID & password, I am unable to login to my account. Every time I login I receive the same error message as the id/pwd is incorrect. Yet I know that this is not such a major problem, but the condition goes worst when I am not receiving any confirmation mail in my www.in.com 's mail account on clicking the link forgot your password. Please help me get out of this. Either send me a confirmation mail personally or send it to my other account like: vinayak252@gmail.com rather than mailing it to vinayak252@in.com that is my previous Id.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You do not have a hosting account attached to your forum account. What was your cPanel username and when was the last time you saw your site online?

vinsh252

Reaction score
Re: UID = vinsh252 and seen my site there almost a month ago.

I logged in to my account everytime from here: https://chopin.x10hosting.com:2083/login/ with the username 'vinsh252' and my password. Actually this problem arose when I added a favicon.ico file to my account almost a month ago. It was a moving icon file that appears on the top of the browser or in the left end of the tab in which the site is opened.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No results showed up for that cPanel username. If you haven't seen your site for over a month, you should have let us know before now. When a suspension happens for whatever reason and doesn't get resolved for 14 days, then the account automatically deletes itself. Feel free to sign up again for an account through your account panel.

vinsh252

Reaction score
This happend to me the first time and I was thinking that I don't receive any reply from here. So I didn't started any support ticket before. Now is there any scope left. If this realy happened then I must have lost all my data. Now if I want to register again then I can't have the same id and also can't use the same Email Id I think.

Can you help me with some other issues also, Plz?

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

I am a student and I use this free service to bring my creativity in operation. So that I can see it online what I have made. I am learning Asp.net. However it is possible in free hosting to add a site created in ASP.NET but I was unable to connect to my databases created in MS SQL Server. I have tried a 100 connection strings but all in vain. Please help me in connecting my Microsoft SQL server database to my site.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You can use the same email and id if you login to your account panel first, and follow the links there to create your hosting account. https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php Doing it this way will attach your hosting account to your current forum account.

Asp.net is not available in free hosting. You'll need to buy the illuminated or premium hosting package to be able to have a functioning asp.net site. http://x10hosting.com/free-hosting-comparison

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If you never reply to this thread again, it should auto-close in about 2 or 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.