I am lost

vinsh252

Reaction score
I too can't, aybe because the account has been terminated because of less activity. Wish you better luck next time.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd appreciate it if you don't hand out false information vinsh252, as you cannot see what his account details are. If you had, you'dve been able to see it was suspended for inactivity, and not terminated yet.

@bickey: I've ran an unsuspension from here; head to x10hosting.com/control and login with the same credentials you used to log into the forum, it'll have your hosting account details there.

vinsh252

Reaction score
I'd appreciate it if you don't hand out false information vinsh252, as you cannot see what his account details are. If you had, you'dve been able to see it was suspended for inactivity, and not terminated yet.

@bickey: I've ran an unsuspension from here; head to x10hosting.com/control and login with the same credentials you used to log into the forum, it'll have your hosting account details there.

ok, so u the guy who is having all these permissions. So dude please get involved in my matter in my support ticket. here's the link, http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/159955-cant-login-my-cpanel-well-x10hosting-account.html. I will appreciate it too..

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score