Please Delete My Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

teacher1

Reaction score
Please delete my account

Teacher1:

( X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Your account has been suspended as per our deletion policy. It'll remain suspended for a minimum of 14 days before being automatically deleted some time after. If for some reason you require your account reactivated within that time period you may simply post a request asking it to be unsuspended.

teacher1

Reaction score
Can you tell me how long it will be for my account to be offline (showing suspension screen not my actual website)? Thanks!

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Your account will remain in a suspended state for a minimum of 14 days, after which it will be completely removed from our system. Should you decide you wish to keep your account within these 14 days, open a new support ticket requesting unsuspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.