Site suspended for HRU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

myallptcsites66

Reaction score
My hosting account got suspended for high resource usage. I dn't knw what is its cause? But the only thing I knw that i was facing a low downtime during site loading. Can u please tell me the exact cause....

And it is possible to have a fresh cPanel ???.....because i think messed it up. I guess I have some unwanted files outside the public_html folder. So i want to delete them all.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately by logging into the account panel at https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php

As for deleting and restarting your account, the process to delete the account does take a bit of time and the re-creation of the account will not be instant either. It can take up to 48 hours for the account to be re-created. It may be easier to manually delete the files you believe shouldn't be there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.