SQL service stopped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_klemke86

Reaction score
I can't see my sql db's in phpmyadmin, so wondering if sql service has been stopped for maintenance or some such?

Cheers

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

It doesn't appear there are any issues wit MySQL currently. The MySQL service is running correctly and there isn't any connection errors on any sites on your server. Are you now able to see the MySQL DB's in phpmyadmin?

a_klemke86

Reaction score
Hi,

No, I have no db's in phpmyadmin displayed. I'm changing domains and software atm and trying to convert the db's between packages. I am getting a tiny error easily fixed if I can edit one table colum.

Unfortunately I can't see the db's. User has full priviledges for both db's so I am at a loss as to why I can't see them.

Cheers

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey again,

Alright I'll need to have a look at the account to see what's going on with it, to log into PHPMyAdmin though I'll require your password. In most cases we do not ever request users passwords. Could you please forward your password in an e-mail to me at Jarryd[at]x10hosting.com

This will go directly to my staff account and therefore keep the information off the forums.

If you have a problem providing your password to me, I can escalate your ticket to our admins, although I cannot guarentee a quicker response.

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

In the meantime, could you please login to your cPanel, scroll down to the "Databases" section, click "Remote MySQL", and copy and paste the IP addresses in the list that will be displayed.

Thanks.

a_klemke86

Reaction score
10.33.248.%

10.33.249.%

192.168.1.%

I haven't edited this however here it is.

Cheers​

---------- Post added 07-20-2011 at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-19-2011 at 03:23 PM ----------

Alrighty I tried something different and am using MYSQL Workbench to login to my db's I have succesfully logged in and can see my db's. Seems to be a phpmyadmin problem not an account error.
Anyways thought it worth updating this gives tech support a place to start. Thanks for the help anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.