Error: Support is currently closed for the server your hosting account is on ()

Status
Not open for further replies.

emailtoarpit

Reaction score
Hy,

I have an account for a long time ago, and there was a website hosted on x10hosting.
The problem is, when i login and try to access hosting from control page, it reads, "It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:
* An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
* A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
* You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now. If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here. AND i click on SUPPORT TICKET...

"Support is currently closed for the server your hosting account is on (). Please visit our forums and read the news."

What is the problem ? Is that a server maintenance problem. I do not think the site was suspended for forum inactivity for 31 days cause I do login to x10 forums within 31 days time period. Can a support staff check that out ?

The domain is www.nuvotechnologies.in. When I go to the site, I get :

Your Hosting Account is Suspended
Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account management system on x10Hosting.com.

Thanks & Regards,
appu.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hy,

I have an account for a long time ago, and there was a website hosted on x10hosting.
The problem is, when i login and try to access hosting from control page, it reads, "It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:
* An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
* A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
* You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now. If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here. AND i click on SUPPORT TICKET...

"Support is currently closed for the server your hosting account is on (). Please visit our forums and read the news."

What is the problem ? Is that a server maintenance problem. I do not think the site was suspended for forum inactivity for 31 days cause I do login to x10 forums within 31 days time period. Can a support staff check that out ?

The domain is www.nuvotechnologies.in. When I go to the site, I get :

Your Hosting Account is Suspended
Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account management system on x10Hosting.com.

Thanks & Regards,
appu.

The domain is associated to another forum account (johncreena) please login and post from that forum username to solve the issue....

emailtoarpit

Reaction score
Ok Thanks. I was under the impression that the site was mapped to this account so I never logged forums. I logged in with correct account and went through the unsuspension process however my site still does not show up.

Could you also kindly tell me which domain is mapped under this "emailtoarpit" account.

Thanks much for your sorting this out.

Regards,
Appu.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

http://www.nuvotechnologies.in/ is loading okay for me, it's not showing as suspended anymore. Also I can tell you there is no hosting account associated with your emailtoarpit account.

emailtoarpit

Reaction score
Ok thanks. it's all fine now. BTW how can i delete this account since no site is mapped in this account.

thanks.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Unfortunately we do not delete forum accounts. You may simply ignore the account if you wish, you could also change the e-mail address or unsubscribe from e-mails so you do not receive any for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.