Search Engine Optimization Techniques – for achieving better ranking results

journeyoflife7

Reaction score
Search engine optimization can be quite an uphill task if you do not have any strategy in place. However, with an effective strategy you will be able to optimize your website and achieve better ranking results. However, this requires a lot of persistency and patience on your part. There are a wide range of search engine optimization techniques that can help you achieve greater rankings on the various search engine pages. Given below is a search engine optimization technique that will enable you to get better results quickly and efficiently.
One of the best search engine optimization techniques is to develop and publish articles. Quite often people think that this is a very time consuming affair. However, this is not true since it takes only about half an hour to complete one article once you get used to it. You have different online directories where you can submit your articles. While writing articles it is important to use relevant keywords both in the title of the article as well as the content so that it becomes easier for the web crawlers to pick them up. Make sure to add links to your website in the articles that you are submitting to the article directories. Further, always ensure that you submit your articles to those directories that ranked above 3 on the search engine pages.

mrjbates50

Reaction score
With all due respect to the OP I disagree that article submission to sites other than your own is a good technique in SEO, when the subject matter is closely themed to the rest of the subject matter contained within ones own site.

However, I will put forth a disclaimer: If the content of the article is not related to that of the content on your own site it may be OK to submit that article elsewhere.

Think about it!

If one is writing original content, an original article, content that is themed to the general subject matter contained within ones own site why would you want to release that content on any other site but your own?

IMHO the reasons why one should not do so outweigh the reasons to do so by a huge percentage.

OK, so what are the reasons either way?

First and foremost, the content is original, you are the author, it is an article containing subject matter closely themed to the general content on your own site, so why spread it around to the benefit of other sites in an SEO sense? Instead, why not reap the rewards of keeping the SEO benefits to ones own site alone?

Secondly, there is the possibility of tripping a duplicate content filter. There is no way of knowing which site will be disallowed if this particular filter is tripped. Why take the chance of it being the article on your site?

Third comes PR factors. If there is only a single copy of your article and it resides on your own site it is only logical that any PR factoring will only be applied to your site alone. If the article is spread around to other sites so may the PR benefits be spread around.

Fourth comes linking strategies. It makes much more sense to have snippets of text from your article appear on other related sites, with a link back to the full original article on your site (using themed keywords in the link text), than to just put the whole article on other sites with or without links back.

In fact, IMHO, the only good reason to put articles on any site other than your own is for public relations reasons, wherein one is trying to gain name recognition, and even then the snippet with keyworded link back text is a better option in regards to SEO. Again, if the article is unrelated to your own sites content it may be OK to release it to other sites.

Back in the day, many thought that article submission was a good strategy in matters SEO and I was in that group until I really thought about it. I soon however came to my senses and realized that article submission to other sites was simply not a logical nor beneficial SEO strategy.

I welcome any discussion, comments or questions on this and I hope I have not offended the OP as that is not my intent. I simply wish to point out an alternate view that may make sense to those interested in matters SEO.

gouri78

Reaction score
can u tell me the best manner for increasing mass trsaffic
without seo
thinks its diff. but want to find the new ways :)