Does anyone know how to earn online?

sajeeb

Reaction score
hi, i've been discouraged by hyips a lot... is there any other way that you could earn money online?
if so, can you share those ideas?
i'd really appreciate it.

Is data entry or survey a good choice? I was wondering and searching for some concrete source of online income but in vain. :dunno:

limeilong

Reaction score
I can only give a general advice: earn from Google ad-sense (you need a website with rather rich content and many pages if you want make serious money), or earn with Paid-to-Click sites (must be cautious - 99% are REAL scams). Good luck in earning!

lair360

Reaction score
I can only give a general advice: earn from Google ad-sense (you need a website with rather rich content and many pages if you want make serious money), or earn with Paid-to-Click sites (must be cautious - 99% are REAL scams). Good luck in earning!

Firstly, you'll need heavy traffic to pull off a check!
...that is all. :happysad:

neteater

Reaction score
if you are serious about your online and want to make money for a long time the only one i suggest on my gurantee is www.odesk.com go for it real jobs real people and real earnings

colwind

Reaction score
Freelancing is a good advice, but you need at least a kind of skill to do that. Surveys always have a high payment limit. You can try DollarSurveys, they pay weekly. If you want to earn some quick money online. I suggest you to do offers. You'll get money fast. Right now, the hot topic is Ciao - write reviews. you can give it a try.

haslam1

Reaction score
first sign up to a paid survey company (make sure not a scam e.g. google it if it's a scam google will find someone slaging it off)
then sign up to ciao a paid to reveiw company
hope this helps

sfifabian

Reaction score
Try to make a site and put adsense or sell your own banner spots. Good luck!!

haslam1

Reaction score
x10's affilate program aint to bad only been signed up 7 or 8 days and got 1 sign up
Edit:
Some you can get 50 cents+ per click
ive seen some with $2.00 ad sense is good if your 18+

Last edited:

gouri78

Reaction score
i prefer to just make a worbpress blog
add content of ur interest
have some visitors by pasting your blog link on diff networks
and apply for adsense

real easy automatic money generation will start.

its all upon u
that how much u do n how u do

Hogan3

Reaction score
I've been freelancing up until now and it's one way of earning an extra income. It's legitimate and you know you'll earn since you will have to work for it. Just don't get scammed by those work-at-home jobs that are not real. They often offer big amounts of cash with less effort.

I suggest you go to the top outsourcing sites and find some real online jobs there. You can be a programmer, article writer, virtual assistant, web designer or developer, etc. They are legitimate outsourcing sites - you're safe and secured.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Or if you don't like making a website but you can share links in some way you can also try adfly (http://adf.ly/?id=620197 - referral link, http://adf.ly/ - non referral link). There are also alternatives to adfly that might pay better or something but I went with adfly because I know they're quite reliable.
The way I make money with adfly is by offering people a "sponsored link" when they want to download something I made (mostly from scripts I write for a game). But you can make money from adfly in a lot of ways, but I recommend you keep things "money making worthy". If you make every link you send an adfly link and use them everywhere people won't like you for it. For the scripts I make I always have a normal link and an adfly link and so far most people use the adfly link, so there really in no reason to force people into adfly links, if they feel you earned it a lot of people will use it just to thank you.

Now do realize you probably won't get rich with this, but I've been a neobux member for over 2 years and so far it only cost me money, so PTC isn't a good way to make money either I think. At least with adfly every penny you earn is 100% profit, with PTC you always have to pay for referrals (if you rent them) and maybe even special memberships to allow you to have more referrals and other "benefits".

Last edited: