Atmospheric Chemtrails Toxic or just messing with the wether either way its bad?

simon.evanz48

Reaction score
Have you ever looked up at a crystal clear blue sky and then almost out of nowhere suddenly you begin to see the strange formation of clouds - like out of nowhere - furthermore in a matter of about 20 minutes to an hour the skyscape suddenly becomes covered in dense cloud cover along with the temperature beginning to turn very hot and "sticky" sometimes with the feeling of the atmosphere becoming hot and humid..?

If indeed you have witnessed the criss-cross lines in the sky's usually long trails that run in parallel or sometimes in the pattern of a giant letter 'A' or 'H' this sound's like you are part of a giant experiment or a program by the military ('or' various government agency's) in to the phenomena that has come to be known as Chemtrail's.

Basically, from what I have just found out over the past few hours, it seems that there is some kind of worldwide effort (although not confirmed) to tackle global warming by spraying chemical's into the sky at high altitude. This is believed to help form water droplets high up in the atmosphere; which in turn creates clouds and is supposedly meant to reflect the sun's rays back out to space.. At least that's one theory floating around (no pun intended :) )

Sky chem trails are not covered very well in the mainstream media which I find to be very strange indeed but its everywhere on the net. Just query YouTube for the search term chem trails (or look here) there are loads of video's of this practice happening all over the world; in the UK, other parts of Europe and over the sky's of the USA.

In all the places in the world for this phenomena to be taking place it just so happens that its going on right above my head, (North Wales) What is frightening to me is the fact that it seems that there is not much research into what is going on and worse still no public information to confirm the possible side-effects of this process of pumping these noxious gasses into the air.

There has however been some insight into the UK's MoD (Ministry of Defence) efforts in all of this stuff in the form of a small but significant admission of guilt that was printed in the UK press in 2002 (The Guardian - read it here) where admissions were made that during the years 1940 - 1979 the UK did pump loads of aerosol bacteria and other crap over the sky's of the UK in dangerous secret biological trials.

What also gets me thinking what all this "stuff" that they are dispersing over "OUR" sky's; what are the health implications and also what is it doing for our already complex weather systems? Is this chem-trail process disturbing the natural order of things - The probability is Yes! they are messing with things that they do not understand, just like GM crops, suicide genes in crops, genetically engineered crop seed's plus a heck of a lot more.

I hope that this will go some way to opening your eye's to what is really going on in the world.. The next time you go for your morning jog down to your local store or whatever and the sky suddenly turns from a lovely sky-blue to an 'overcast' dark-grey colour, maybe have a think of what crap you may be breathing in..

I highly recommend that you at least view some video-clips on youtube on this subject or search for the following Documentary torrent called "Don't Talk about the weather"

Last edited:

Darkmere

Reaction score
All the reliable sources I found state that Chemtrails are just conspiracy theory, and the the US Federal Bureau of Investigation calls Chemtrails as the dumping of waste from aircraft which is of course bad. From my own experience I have seen the lines but as I remember right from school those are just cause by aircraft engines and if you have a lot of traffic in an area they can appear wicked and spread out to appear like clouds. So my stand is ... well I would have to be susceptible

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Around here, not only does my area have two Airports and an Airbase, I also live between two of the Great Lakes. The two lakes I live next to are known to pump out clouds, snow and rain when the atmosphere calls for it, so the cloud formations we get are from the lakes or any other storms blowing in. Snow during the Winter is formed constantly, and if you were to sit at the shore of any of the lakes, you can see the clouds forming in real time. The thunder storms that come over those lakes and build strength can get pretty scary. Air vehicles around here don't really make cloud trails unless the atmosphere is right. Otherwise it's just smog that you can see on a humid day or from the right angle, on a hill looking at the right direction from the sun. Sad to see all of that smog there and yeah, it is terrible stuff to be breathing in.

I would believe if there was some military involvement in trying to cut back on Global Warming (if it exists). I'm not big into the topic, but the amount of things they have done for tests is astonishing.

Last edited:

simon.evanz48

Reaction score
Well, I have to be optimistic and always try to see the good in people's natures whenever possible and to even contemplate some of the things that I have been reading about (And witnessed) It saddens me to say the very least. If past records are to go by this wouldn't be the first time that a government agency had lied to its population - The US ambition's for "full spectrum deployment" - P.Wolferwitz doctrine, etc. Bush and T. Blair's war on terrorism was founded on a bunch of lies and these are not very good examples as its common knowledge and just off the top of my head..

My point is this, If one persons says you look like a duck, you would look back at them and just laugh. If a second person walked passed you and said that you looked like a duck you would just shrug it off and think that they are going a bit batty., but if a third person turned around and said that you looked like a duck you better turn around and start "Quacking" and then maybe, take a look in the mirror as there maybe some truth behind it.

I am almost the complete polar opposite of a conspiracy theory advocate, but damn.. Some of this stuff I have seen and have also researched and read up on other pretty controversial stuff to say the least, IMHO, there are way too many "coincidence" for my liking.

I would believe if there was some military involvement in trying to cut back on Global Warming (if it exists). I'm not big into the topic, but the amount of things they have done for tests is astonishing.

- Smith6612 - Tell me about it do a search for "agent-orange" or "unit 8" (Japanese WWII bio-chemical experiments on their own population using flea's as the carriers to the hosts)

My final point, but more alarming than anything is this, have you all noticed how the whole Fukishima nuclear disaster has all been hushed up or at the very least moved off prime-time news casts even though its one of the biggest global disasters EVER !

On the EU's own council for Nuclear Energy - The Nuclear Energy watchdog, Its own ratings for such a disasters has it way on top of the ratings scales for the severity of disaster and also for the threat of nuclear fallout / global pollution of epic proportion's, etc. No where in the mainstream media can one find anything about the progress since this disaster happened. I personally hope that all is going well and progress is positive but alas isn't this kind of the same sort of echoes from the not so distant past, like when Chernobyl when up (or should I say melt-down).

The Russians used their massive air fleet to cause shifts in the weather patterns via chemtrails technology (which has been documented as fact) to help stop the fall-out from spreading over to Southern parts of Europe and especially over parts of France (even though the French continue to completely denied this to the world).

Now what I am trying to say is this.. Do you think that its a "Coincidence" that there has suddenly been a global surge of chemtrail activity's over the past couple of months, again, all well documented cases go see for yourself, but I don't believe in coincidences -- I maybe reaching slightly here -- perhaps the chemtrails could be due to the Fukishima nuclear plant reactor's from when they went 'BANG!' and this is an effort by the global community's various agency's to limit fall-out from circulating the globe once again, we have all had a dose of it already believe it or not. They could be trying to remove as much of the crap out of the atmosphere as possible..

Food for though hey..

Darkmere

Reaction score
IMO it still falls under conspiracy. You say look at the evidence, I did, I looked at 100s of photos of so called chemtrails. And honestly, I have flown aircraft before and seen the exact thing as a child. To me that is a common site depending on the present atmosphere conditions and the amount of air traffic present during the time they are viewed. I mean we have a phenomena here where those trails turn into UFO Flying saucers, it only happens here, and have yet to see theories on that one. I mean forgive me I am not trying to shoot you down in no way. I am just saying the Evidence at hand is kind of unbalanced or questionable. To me they are just air craft wakes and then a true conspirator will say "Well that is what they want me to think" get what I mean. All I ask is for you to step back and see it from a skeptic and then prove the evidence to the point that a skeptic cannot deny.

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Two things.

One I seriously doubt that the trails are anything other than pollution/moisture. Even if they were the only military or otherwise weather experiments used silver iodide to trigger could formation which has not been shown effective but has been shown safe. Other experiments used things like salt water to reflect sunlight to lower global temps.

Two The Japanese nuclear disaster is no where near chernobyl. Chernobyl exploded sending radioactive material in the form of a cloud across most of europe. The japanese disaster never had very significant breaches of containment, at least not on the scale of chernobyl. Thats not to say that there won't be some contamination for many years but its not like half the island is uninhabitable. Right now the reactors are stable and cleanup has started so there isn't much new to report, thus its not on the news.

Last edited: